Chapter 24

Lilas P.O.V

"ACHOO!"

"Lila? You otay?"

"Haha yeah im fine Matty and its not otay but okay, okay."

I smiled at him. Hes finally coming back to normal, its been about a year and a half since I came here with this pack but hey I love it here. They just give me this feeling that I never had with either one of my old packs. Er either one of the two packs that I was in. I felt, I dont know like I was missing something but now that im here, I feel... I feel full instead of that empty gap that was always lingering in the corner of my heart. Its a nice feeling. I like it, a lot. Too consumed with my thoughts I didnt see Matty run up to a random stranger.

I mean I wouldnt have minded if we were back at the fields but were in town so we have to be careful. I looked up just as he was about to take candy from a tall scary yet sad looking man. It wasnt that he looked it, it was more what I felt about his aura. A feeling were he just lost his mate, but thats not possible only humans live in town. We werewolves live in the woods. I ran up to Mattys side and took him in my arms slowly cradling him to sleep.

I know hes too old to be cared for like a new born baby, however, I wont ever let anything harmful come his way. It only reminds me of how I failed Matt. Its just too painful to remember and go through again. Twice was enough but to go through it a third time, now thats just suicide, not that id ever resort to that but hey id probably go crazy and knowing me not know what im doing I might end up hurting myself, subconsciously of course.

"Hey Matty who is this young man"

"Oh this man just told me that hed buy me ice cream if I let him talk to you."

Matty ended with the biggest grin on his face. A smile slightly formed on my lips knowing that Matty was happy but who was this creep. I look up and my eyes grow bigger by the second. I just stood there not knowing what to do. But hey give me props for not fainting. I just stood there dumbfounded. How? How did he find me... Instinct, adrenaline, horror all coursed through my veins. Isnt he supposed to be dead. So then how is he still alive.

I saw him die! I watched him die. He cant be here. Why now, why not before when I was going crazy looking for him. I felt someone running after me, now I was running purely on adrenaline. I ran faster than I think ive ever ran. New record. I stored that little bit of info into the back of my mind but thats not the problem and hand. Im being chased by him and he wont leave me alone. He left me alone for 6 years and now hes here.

What does he want, why now, why when im with Matty does he have to come and find me. Ive lived six years without him and now hes here to haunt me again. And I saw him die so how is he here. Unless im dreaming. I pinched myself causing me to jolt up a bit and run faster. Matty oblivious to this all just started laughing and telling me to go faster. I was happy that at such young age were all oblivious. I silently thanked god.

Just as I was about to take a sharp turn my stomach started acting up again. Oh god not again, why do I have to keep getting into bad situations...During a bad situation. Fuck my life. I cringed a bit making my pace slightly slower than before but still fast enough for him to not be able to be able to catch me. Damn stomach its been hurting for months now. Not only that but Ive been throwing up for about 3 months. God why do you hate me.

Not to mention I looked like I was gaining weight to. A lot of weight some of the guys started making fun of me. But once I smacked a couple of them they didnt say anything. To my face at least. I looked down because I felt something went slowly crawling up my leg. I started freaking out so I put Matty on one side of me while getting my other hand and putting it to where I felt a bug im guessing.

Now guess how surprised I was when I found out that it wasnt a bug and it wasnt something crawling up my legs but something slowly  "crawling" down. I put my hand up to where I could see it and guess what I found.. Yup blood, but how? I mean I missed my period for 3 months and I was kinda hoping that I would miss it this month too.

No wonder dammit I must be on my period explains why my stomach hurts and why im bloating, throwing up but why is my stomach this big?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedication to the person who finds out whats wrong with her :D