Chapter 48

Emilys P.O.V

I was planning on grabbing Lynn and running but then Matty got in my way and I froze for a minute thinking, 'My god, my grandson has grown up so much over the past 6 years.' But that thought was cut short when he tried to kill me.

I dodged him and ran towards Lynn. Once I grabbed her I started to heal her head wounds, it seems that her wolf healing didnt kick in because of all the stress shes been going through. I was going to slow down but with three wolves and two vampires hot on your heel, I dont think I have a choice.

Its either run or die, I doubt that they would listen to me after the stunt that I pulled. I came up to a clearing with three big boulders and a dead end. I quickly turned around, they were catching up pretty damn fast.

The one in the front was smirking while slowly advancing towards me, I just smirked back. That caught him off guard, he stopped before starting towards me again. I just closed my eyes and started chanting. Just as he starting running towards me we disappeared, but not before he nicked me in the stomach.

Damn, stupid vampires. I gently put Lynn down on my couch, thats when she started to stir.

"Where am I?"

"Somewhere far away from those vampires."

"Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry I had to! But the next chaper is coming up real soon, hopefully?