Chapter 53

Jaces P.O.V

After we went separate way I walked into my room and punched the wall. FUCK! I just lost my mate, AGAIN! The worst part is I dont know what shes feeling! What the fuck did the witch do?! Its like my connection with her broke!

Calm down Jace its probably because of where the witch took her, yeah thats probably it. I took a deep breath and repeated that process. It doesnt help much but I just need to chill right now. That was until someone barged into my room. Which bastard or bitch is it now?

I looked up and I had to suppress a groan, seriously shes not dead yet? I just closed my eyes again. I didnt need her bitching or seducing right now, right now I just needed some rest. But I guess she had other plans.

I mean yeah she is really good in bed and shes hot but just not right now, maybe later if Lynn doesnt show up. She kept clearing her throat and stomping her feet, god can this bitch get anymore annoying. I looked up, more like glared at her. She stopped and just stared but then went back to her bitchy stance.

"What, im not in the mood for it right now."

"Dont! Dont tell me your not in the mood for it right now!"

Ugh her screeching voice is killing my ear drums. Why is she acting like this, god I cant stand her like this.

"What do you want then Heather."

"How could you!"

"*sigh* How could I what Heather?"

"HOW COULD YOU MATE ANOTHER GI- SOME OTHER BITCH!"

"Heather! Lower your fucking voice and I did it cause shes my TRUE mate, not some replacement like you."

"H-HOW DARE-"

"HEATHER DIDNT I FUCKING SAY SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

"J-jace. How could you yell at me. How could you cheat on me no US."

"The fuck are you crying for! I always yell at you and you take it in like some stray dog that I saved from dying. And the hell do you mean 'us'. There is no 'us' anymore."

"No! Not you and me, you bastard. OUR baby!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFY! Sorry! I had to, but the next chapter will be up very shortly.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

RATE