Chapter 29

HEY WATTPADIANS! I just wanted to tell you guys that if you like One Direction then go check out this story its called 'We Are Forever (A Harry Styles Romance)' the author is 1D_Biebs_Tiffy. Please go check it out. Thanks and enjoy.

                                                                                                       -Not_Over_You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaces P.O.V

'Great how am I supposed to find her when it took me weeks to find her with the pack members helping me. Besides I dont even know if shes still at that burned down piece of crap that the witches coven was or what ever they call it'

They all just looked at me like I would know where that hag was. As if, I dont even remember her name, or wait did she even tell me her name, ah whatever I dont remember and I dont care, as long as im here with my mate thats all that matters to me. But she smells like that guy, he has his scent all over her. He didnt claim her did he? No he couldnt have because I felt the sparks when we brushed together.

"Well lets not think about that yet Lila and I have bigger things to worry about. We gotta go meet my mom remember babe."

"Ugh oh no I forgot, but hey I love your mom, she could just get very.. You know.."

"Yeah I know I keep telling her every chance I get to not keep dolling you up and caking your face but babe she doesnt listen, shes as stubborn as a mule."

"*Giggle* I love you Matt"

Just as those words left her mouth I growled and shifted right in their living room. Thankfully it was somewhat big so the roof didnt collapse on me. I was about to run towards Matt and rip his neck open. But Lila found out what I was planning to do so she jumped in front of him trying to protect him. Thankfully I stopped myself at the right time. I just ended up on top of Lila. It didnt hurt her so I just laid tere nuzzling my face onto her chest. That is until I was ferociously ripped off of her. Then I was punched in the face again. I was going to lunged at the person but I got punched instead.

I turned sharply to look at the bastard that punched my and all  I saw was Lila. I wasnt in my right state of mind, since my wolf was taking over me rapidly I lunged at her not thinking clearly. Instead of flinching like she would or acting the way should would normally act she stood her ground and brought her hand back. Just as I was getting closer to her she ran towards me and punched me in the face. Then she ran out of the cabin.

I ran after her, I wanted to see blood. Even though shes my mate it does not give her the right to punch me in the face and disobey me like she did. I was hot on her heels. What I wondered was why didnt Matt or Jase come to help Lilla? They obviously knew what was going to happen if they didnt come save her. Yeah she has gotten a bit stronger but that doesnt mean shes stronger than me. Im an alpha male wolf and shes a female wolf that hasnt even shifted yet.

 Then I felt it, the vibrations of two peoples feet coming towards me and Lila. I turned to look at them but they didnt look like they wanted to stop me. Whats wrong with them, they have to stop me. Just as that thought left me, he took over. Lila was right at my grasp, I was going in to clamp down on her leg but then she drop down and I missed her. She slipped right through my legs.

I turned around to go get her again but what I saw shocked both of us. Lila just stopped dead in her tracks and screamed. Matt and Jase were on the sidelines just watching. Jase looked like he wanted to go help her but Matt held him back. Lila was screaming and thats when I heard it, I heard her bones crack. Then we knew that she was shifting. My wolf still mad but also proud of her howled. Then I looked down and I saw it, her wolf, she was the most beautiful shade of grey. And there were no grey wolves.

We then lunged at each other. Just as we got seconds away from tearing each other apart something stopped us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again if you guys like One Direction go check out this story

'We Are Forever (A Harry Styles Romance)' the author is 1D_Biebs_Tiffy.

Thank you.

Comment

Rate

Vote

Fan

;D Thank you