Chapter 58

first off I want to thank everyone again for being patient with me. However, I don't know if I'm going to update quickly since school started. But, I'll try my hardest to try and update during free periods bc that's the only time ill have for free. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jace's P.O.V

"Jace listen to us, it's already been 3 years. You already have twins and a mate get over her, please consider your health. You haven't been eating, sleeping, or doing your duty as our alpha. If the pack elders decide that you arent doing your duty, which they are, then they're going to make you the Omega. Do you want that?! To be dropped from ALPHA to OMEGA!"

"...."

"Are you serious Jace GET OVER HER!" 

"How.. How the hell can u expect me to get over my True mate, and what would you be without Amelia, Justin...."

"No! Don't you go there! At least I didnt reject my mate!"

".... Get out.."

"..."

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME! I *wheeze* SAid. Get. out. just please just leave me to myself. I can't anymore."

Justin, even though he didn't understand just left nodding his head. His lips in a tight grim line. I put my elbows back on my desk and put my head in my hands. I thought about what Justin told me, loose my position as Alpha? Heh I don't care, all that matters is getting Lila back. And that slut Heather, she is NOT my mate and her dirty children and NOT mine. I haven't even touched her for 5 months an she magically gets pregnant.

The twins are NOT mine. They can't be, not when Lila gained my trust again. The scent and touch of Heather just makes me mad and repulsed. I guess it's because I already mated Lila. But our mating bond, it disappeared when she disappeared.

Everyone tells me shes gone, she's dead. But no, NO I won't and CAN'T except that. Everyones just lying to me, they don't listen to my orders anymore so what's the point in being an alpha when I failed my pack. Besides its only a matter of time before the elders over throw me from my "thrown", Lila where are you.

Lilas P.O.V

"Is she dead?"

"No don't touch her she's dirty!"

"Hey I said don't touch her!"

"*Hiss* don't you DARE smack my hand like that again!"

Did I just hear hissing?! Fuck this isn't my forest this is the vampires boarder. That can't be, Emily.. Oh Emily. How could she be dying.

"Maybe we shoul-"

"What is that smell? What the hell is a HUMAN doing in MY terrotory!"

'Oh shit, great going Lynn'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

RATE

RANT

FAN