Chapter 42

Jases P.O.V

Okay I didnt mean to listen in on her story but hey she didnt say otherwise. I mean she mustve known that I was here because she always has that creepy telepathy shit, or whatever it is.

"Its not telepathy its called I lived with you for a couple years I would obviously know your scent enough to know when your by me, thus making sneaking up on me.. Impossible. Besides Im just that good"

"Wow Lynn I knew you thought you were good but this, this is another level man, youve totally switched to cockiness."

"I try, I try"

"Okay so why did you want me to know that story?"

"Oh no, it wasnt for you but I guess I killed two birds, er two wolves with one stone or in our case silver bullet."

"Who-"

"They were the ones that entered my room when you were still missing, but the question is how did you know that I had a talk with them."

"Lets just say being half witch is very, very handy."

"Uh guys im still here!"

"Sorry Jase can you watch Matty for a bit I need to have a talk with Jace."

"Uh sure I guess."

Jace and Lynn went off into the other side of the woods where I wouldnt be able to hear them. I kept staring at them until they disappeared. I didnt trust Jace but I trust Lynn and I know Lynn would kick his ass if he did anything so I didnt follow them. Besides she trusted Matty to me, so I cant really leave him.

Jaces P.O.V

I heard the story that Lynn was telling to Matty. They didnt even notice me, some alpha and beta they are. I thought that until I heard Lynn talk to me. Shes better than I thought she would be. I stepped in next to Jase, he looked a bit confused at first but then shook it off.

When Lynn said she needed to talk to me I got slightly happy. I could use this chance to do what I was originally planning to do. I was slightly doubting if I could knowing that Lynn got stronger than when I saw her a long time ago. But, Im a guy and shes a girl. Im obviously still stronger than her because shes a girl, not trying to be sexist or anything but its true, girls are known to be weaker than guys.

Also my second doubt was what if Jase started following us and stopped me just at the right time... No Lynn personally asked him to watch Matty so I doubt that he would leave him. Unless he decided to bring Matty with him. No but then Lynn would notice then shed call him out.

And by calling him out shed be distracted and thats when I could put my plan into action. Jase this once, just do what im thinking.

We finally made it to the clearing that she took me to. Good if Jase doesnt follow us then he probably wont hear her scream.

I know she'll forgive me after what I do, besides I know shes just hiding her feelings for me. She still loves me but shes afraid to show it after what I did to her.

First, I apologize

Second, Ill slowly bring her into an embrace

Last, Ill do what I should have done years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How much of you already know what hes going to do!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT