Chapter 2

~The next day~

Jaces P.O.V

Its my birthday today so that means i find my mate today. Mmm I would be very content if she were hot and had a sexy body.

I drove ten minutes earlier to school and I walked around trying to see if my mate was around. Considering this school is made up of 98% werewolfs and the other 2% is human.

I've been walking around for about two minutes now and I wound up infront of the school.

Im sitting on the front school stairs and some girls from the pack pass by and start giggling and fluttering their eyelashes. In return I look at them, smirk, then wink. They start giggling even louder. God they sounded like hyenas. Anyway as they pass by one of the blond bimbos whispers, or tries to at least, says

"Hey did you hear it's Lilas birthday today!"

For some reason just hearing her name made my heart feel at ease, and really light... Almost as if it were flying...?

"So you girls know what that means right!" The bimbo screeched with delight.

"Finally! Were going to give her a NICE warm welcome!". A dumb looking bruentte howled with mirth.

For some reason I wanted to pound her in face for saying things that might hurt Lila, but I quickly disregarded that horrid thought, slighty disgusted in myself for wanting to protect her.

I waited quite some time now and just as I was about to go in... I smelt something, no someone, she smelt so delicious that I just wanted to eat her right up. Compelled as to what my sensitive nose was picking up I turned and just as I was about to see my beautiful, well I know she's beautiful because look at me I'm hot so she must be beautiful, mate some pack people came up and lingered around congratulating me. I sorta pushed them aside and saw the most horrible thing I have ever seen. Well its not anything gory but what I saw was... Her. Lila Pierce, posesiveness and disgust ran through my body. I was horrified to know that she was my mate.

I was about to turn back around hoping she didnt see me but I guess im not that lucky because at that moment Lila turned to face me.

Lilas P.O.V

I came to school in my old beat up crappy looking car. I parked it and walked up to the school gates and went straight up to the school steps. Totally forgetting to lock my car, I pivoted on my heels and pressed the lock button on my keys. When I turned to go into the school I completly froze and stared straight into those sexy blue-green eyes that had a hint of grey in them.

Then I knew. Oh holy fuck, did I know. Jace Ryder was, no is, my mate.

"B-but I-it cant be!" I whispered lightly to myself, slighty horrified.

Jaces P.O.V

'Oh hell fuckin no that THING! is NOT. MY. MATE!' I roared to my wolf. He only responded growling, 

'Yes she is, now go to her and take her!'

But me being me and denying the reality of it, just stood their with the pack. I completly ignored Lilas piercing stare and walked in to the school with some chick under my arm.

Lilies P.O.V

'W-what? Whyd he look away? A-and why is he slinging his arm around that girl, im his mate NOT HER!' I silently seethed to myself. The feeling of betrayal rising from my toes to the tip of my head.

The end! Of chapter 2 of course! Please comment! :3