Chapter 13

Jase's P.O.V

I forgot about my hunger and just left the sandwich that I made on the counter and walked up to the North side wing and went to go confront Lynn about what I just heard, but then knowing her shed probably just deny it and walk away. So instead I went to the boys. Yes some of them might be childish but when things like this, serious matter, comes into play. They all know how to get serious.

I walked into the North side game room where I know all the guys would be at. And what do I know, they were all there. How I found the room I dont know, instinct I guess. But anyway, the guys were all laughing and blowing up the place, not literally, thankfully they called me over but when they saw my serious face they quite the laughter and Lucas asked in a serious tone what was wrong.

I told them what I found out in the kitchen and told them not to breath a single thing about this to Lynn because I would have their heads if they did. Stefan tried to reason with it and asked if it wasnt just some other girl named Lila. I mean that is a pretty common she-wolf name (A/N I dont know if it really is but yeah lets just say it is in my story).

"No, it was most definitely Lynn because they got all fidgety when I came in, almost like I was going to tell their Alpha I heard them talking about her.

"But that doesnt make sense. Lynn would tell us everything!" Chase exclaimed causing Jay to smack him upside the head and tell him to quiet down.

"Eh-heh-heh, sorry I forget how loud my voice can get." Chase apologized while sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"*Sigh* but this makes no sense like what Chase said, Lynn tells us everything, and she told us  everything, so why is she leaving out big gaps." Tyler said trying to figure it out.

"Well shes probably not ready to tell us, I mean what if it was to do with something even worse then what her ex-pack did to her." Jay voiced out his thought

We were all quiet thinking about what Jay just said.

"He could be right. Well anyways lets just wait for her to come to us and tell us." Luke said.

"Yeah, yeah shes probably going to tell us sooner or later!" Lucas chipped in.

"Yeah, but I say we follow her because when she came back from where ever it was she was she seemed a bit off, if you guys caught it." Damon suggested.

"Not a bad idea, okay dont let her out of your sight from now till whenever it is this secret of hers is revealed, okay."

There were yes's an yes moms, and ... but all in all they got what I was saying.

"Now lets go find her and start our mission now!" Luke yelled

"OOH lets call it operation 'L' for Lynn!" Lucas exclaimed

"No." Tyler, Damon, Jay and I flat out rejected

"Aww but come on guys I agree with Lucas lets call it operation 'L'!" Chase tried to convince us.

"Fine how 'bout this you guys could call it what ever you guys like but were not calling it anything, okay." Stefan replied

"Alright-io!" The three of them yelled

We went to Lynns room, but she wasnt there, surprise surprise. We checked everywhere around the pack house but she was no-where to be found so we just asked Jace if he knew where she went. He just replied by saying, "Outside" ugh what an ass. The guys and I just gave up, we'll start 'operation 'L'' tomorrow or later when we see her.

Mason's P.O.V

"Daddy when is the pretty lady coming back?!" Matt asked with tears brimming his eyes.