Chapter 46

Lynns P.O.V

"Uh wait, before you go on."

I turned to my three boys. Uh more like Jase, Matty, then theres Jace. I gave them a small smile and nodded my head towards the cottage. They understood and dragged Matty with them. Matty was obviously struggling because he wanted to stay and learn more about his father, at least that much I knew. I just didnt want him to hear it because what if it was something bad? Then what I dont think I could handle Matty reverting back to an empty shell.

He kept looking back with pleading eyes. I just smiled sadly shook my head as a 'no, mommys sorry, she'll tell you everything late.' He looked at me once more then nodded his head and went willingly with the other two. Jase I knew I could trust with Matty, Jace yeah not so much. I should be really proud, my son has so much faith in me and doesnt go against my will but at the moment I felt really nervous, scared, and angry.

My hands were clammy and my toes were curling in. I was sweating profoundly, my arms and legs were shaking so much, my stomach was churning and I felt really light headed. For a second I felt the world spin, but it wasnt the world, it was just me. I kept seeing black then the normal dark blue sky, that Matt and I are once again under... Together, yet not together, so close yet still so far away.

I felt like I was going to fall, but not on the lush green moist grass, instead I would be falling in it. Inside a dark black hole, I got got that stomach churning feeling again but this time it hit harder. To prevent myself from throwing it up I kept swallowing and it was disgusting!

They didnt even tell me what was wrong yet and I felt all these emotions and my body is feeling weird. I guess I already have a semi-hunch about what theyre going to tell me. Just as I was going to tell them to continue I remembered what Matt told me when I was dead. Oh my god, so he already knew what was going to happen?!

My head swam with questions like 'why didnt he tell me?' 'Am I not trust worthy anymore?' 'Does he not want me anymore?' But then I remembered him warning me that he was going to be ... Different if I saw him again.

I was getting really restless. It was either I was going into a seizure, really really nervous, or I was going psycho... Again. Like when I was at the hospital, ugh shivers went down my spin. I dont even want to think about those horrible days at the hospital.

"Lynn are you okay?"

"Y-yeah im fine Jack just tell me already the suspense is ki-killing me." I couldnt stop stuttering!

"Would you like us to tell you some other time, like tomorrow perhaps?"

"No Obsidian im fine, really go on."

"Okay but Lynn, you have to take this seriously. This cant just be thrown aside. Once we tell you, you HAVE to give us an answer, alright?"

"Jack you make it sound like im going to die!"

"Well Lynn, it is somewhat like a life or death situation..."

"Uh Obsidian your sorta scaring me, anyway why cant I have like a couple days to think it over if its THAT serious?"

"Uh secret."

"Seriously Jack I thought I TAUGHT you that secrets dont make friends. Then if I cant have days can I at least get 24 FULL hours to think it over?"

"That would be up to someone else. But I think a couple hours like 5-10 would be fine."

"And who would that 'someone' be Obsidian? And thats too short!"

"That is classified information we can not tell you unless you hear the question. And beggars cant be choosers, at least thats how I think the quote goes."

"...Uhm okay then, well fine just tell me the question alre-"

Okay the next thing I knew I was either hit with something invisible or someone/thing just tackled the shit outta me. Damn thats what I get for fucking puttting my gaurd down, well its not my fault im feeling too much things at once and my body is sorta sluggish at the moment!

I tried to keep my eyes open as I heard a womans voice yelling at Obsidian and Jack. I think someone is cradling my head? I cant really tell. Then I hear a soft mommy. I guess Jace, Matt, and Jase got curious at what was happening. Or maybe they were watching the whole time...

Damn I-I cant feel my body..

Where am I being taken to?

The cabin is in the opposite direction!

Where am I going!

MATTY! JASE! OBSIDIAN! JACK! HELP!

I wanted to scream so badly but my throat felt like it was being open up by a dull butter knife and burning coal was being shoved inside.

All in all, it hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you hate me for not revealing the question yet? Haha, well be patient! You only have to wait until tomorrow night!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

RATE