Chapter 20

Hey guys! Sorry its been a while since I updated, anyway Id like to dedicate this chapter to ShadowGlow!

Also, I know the Matt thing was really random, but I really wanted for there to be a twist so I added him into the story, im sorry if that confused some of you guys. Also, whatever you guys are confused about will most definetely be cleared up in the later chapters so, please be patient with me. Thank you ShadowGlowfor helping me clear up somethings with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Lynns P.O.V

~Dream/Flashblack~

Age 5:

"Mommy, Mommy look I could float! Look mommy!

"Get down from there right now!"

"Im sorry mommy, did I ma-"

SLAP!

"MOMMY IM SORRY I WONT DO IT AGAIN! IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HURT ME I JUST WANTED TO MAKE YOU HAPPY BECAUSE DADDY-"

SLAP!

"DONT YOU EVER BRING HIM UP! YOU BASTARDS CHILD! JUST SHUT UP! YOU WERE A MISTAKE YOU BITCH! I SHOULDVE JUST KILLED YOU!"

"Mommy im sorry please dont hurt me please im so sorry please mommy please! Please stop it mommy!"

SLAP!

"Dont you dare call me that! Who do you think you are!"

Time skip: age 8

 "M-my stomach hurts!"

"Mommy! Mommy! Please come please mommy m-my stomach, it-it hurts!"

"Shut up! Im trying to sleep! Go to the backyard and try to fix yourself there!"

~Running down the stairs to the backyard~

"The backyard is scary at night, wah! Why does it have to be a forest!"

"AHHHHHH!!! MY STOMACH"

~Throwing up, bleeding from the mouth, and tears, pain excruciating pain~

"YOU STUPID CHILD I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!

SLAP!

"How dare you make me come out in the middle of the night because of your stupid continuous screaming and yelling!"

"Im-im sorry mommy"

~6 years ago~

'Why, why cant I stop being so pathetic why wh- *hiccup* why cant they just love me?! Even though I yelled and defied them after all these years I *hiccup* cant hate them. Bu- *hiccup* but why cant they they love me am I that repulsive that they have to just throw me away, beat me, and emotionally kill me! Eve-*hiccup hiccup* EVEN JACE TOO!'