Chapter 17

Hey, hey! Who watched the superbowl yesterday?! Cause I didnt, lol. Well onwards with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jases P.O.V

The guys and I were getting really worried we just basically watched Lynn get kidnapped by Jace like 15 hours ago. And neither of them got back. Damon just sat back watching all this happening Stefan was trying to calm Tyler down since Tyler had bad anger management out of all of us. Luke and Lucas were thinking up ways to get back at Jace if he did anything to her. Chase and Jay were running around the room screaming, "OMG ITS THE APOCALYPSE!" Why? We dont know but they were. And it was pretty much getting on my nerves.

Me, well I on the other hand glared daggers at the door, just waiting for either one of them to walk through that door.

"Calm down," Damon placed a hand on me "you dont want her seeing you like this, plus shes our Alpha."

"Well how else do you want me to act! Theyve been gone for FIFTEEN FUCKING HOURS!" I yelled emphasizing the 15, profanity word, hours.

"Shes her own person, besides shes a lot more stronger now then when we first saw her."

"Yeah, yeah plus shes probably beating Jace up right now as we speak!" Lucas chimed in like a little kid.

"Mmhmm, mmhmm if not shes probably hiding his corpse!" Luke agreed.

"Ill try calling her to see where she is." Stefan logically thought.

"Damn, I need to get rid of all this anger, Im going running. Chase, Jay you guys commin with?"

"Yeah" They both replied together.

Tyler, Chase, and Jay left the boarding house. Stefan went into another room to call her. Luke and Lucas went to go search for her around town. Damon just said he was going to Mystic Grill to go have a bourbon. I was left alone in the room just staring at the door waiting for her to come through the door and just hug me and kiss me on the cheek, like usual.

Stefans P.O.V (First time eva! XD)

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

What the? This doesnt sound like Lynn. This sounds a male!

'Everyone come back to the boarding house, NOW! Its an emergency!' I yelled through the mind link.

"Hello?" The person asked again.

"Who is this" I asked.

The door slammed open showing everyone. They come over to me hovering over the phone that was now on speaker. But before I said anything I ran up to the door and slammed it shut, since the rooms were all sound proof no one would hear us.

"This is. . ."

The guy didnt get to finish his sentence.

"Hello? Are you still there?" I asked, prying the phone away from Jase's fingers, since he looked like he was going to murder someone.

"OH! Hey Stefan! Wazz upp!"

Okay this is Lynn for sure. But who was that guy?

"DONT, 'HEY STEFAN! WAZZ UP' HIM! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! Jase yelled at the phone managing to get the phone away from me.

"Uh, out"

"WHY IM GONNA-"

"Im going to hang up if you keep yelling into the cell, I mean seriously dude I can hear ya loud and clear even if whisper. Sheesh!"

"Fine! Just please come to the boarding house, now"

"Uhhh, I cant at the moment. Look before you say anything ill be at the boarding house, uh the earliest is by Sunday."

"Tomorrow, good."

"Uh Sunday 8 months from now"

"WHAT!" We all yelled into the phone, except Damon.

"Uh  gotta-go-love-you-guys-bye!" She yelled so quickly we had to wait and process what she had said.

She took that as an advantage and hung up.

Oh hell fucking no! She didnt!