Finally (xxx)

Jamal stood there … looking at Kevin ….. He knew Kevin had a body …but DAYUM ….. His Taye Diggs likeness was undeniable  as he stood there with the towel hanging barely on his waist ……. “So are u just gonna look or what PK??” Kevin licked his lips … he knew Jamal would bite the bait ….. now he was moving in for whats his …… 

“I … uh …”  Jamal was shocked .. he knew a lot of folk got down at his school … but Kevin???? And better question … why was he asking questions when he had Kevin in front of him …… Kevin walked closer … “I kno u want me yo … so stop playin games ……”  Kevin said as he took Jamal’s hand and placed it on his chest ……. ‘Damn he even feels good …’ he thought …… “But uh … Kev ….. why me?” Jamal wasn’t sure if he should play along or what …… “Man … u talk too much shawty ….” Kevin placed his hands on Jamal’s lips and quickly replaced them with his lips …. 

Their tongues swirled around for a few seconds … Jamal resisted at first … but Kevin had a grip on his body …… Jamal finally gave in as Kevin pushed him on the bed ….. “Imma make u feel real good son …. I got you …”  Kevin ripped Jamal’s shirt off and kissed down his chest ….. Jamal moaned as Kevin licked and sucked on his nipple ….. “Ahhh” by this time Kevin had worked his way down to Jamal’s ass ….. As much as he tried to stop him … it felt good … Jamal squirmed as Kevin sucked on his ass … HE wrapped his legs around Kevin’s neck as he ate him out ….. 

Just wen he thought Kevin was done … he pulled a condom out from his bed stand and placed it on his dick … Jamal looked …. He wasn’t sure this was the right thing to be doin ….. Kevin saw that look and kissed him … “Look yo … I’m feeling u … and I kno u feeling me … So lemme make u feel good kid … I got u …..”  Kevin grinded his way into Jamal’s ass …… still wet from Kevin’s tongue … Jamal’s ass pulled him in …… “Damn yo ….” Kevin moaned …. He knew Jamal ‘s ass was gonna be tight … but damn … his shyt was working him …….. Jamal was really in another place …. Altho he didn’t have that much experience … he was a pro at what he did …. He flexed his ass muscles as Kevin glided in and out of his ass …. First at a slow steady pace … but that quickly changed into a fast pounding ……

Kevin smacked Jamal’s ass ….. “Owww … damn Kevin … do dat shyt ….” Jamal moaned …… Kevin flipped him over and placed his legs on his shoulders ….. He held his legs and started fucking him ….. over and over …… Jamal tried jacking his own dick but Kevin took his hand off and held it on his back ……… “DAts wassup PK ….. Immma make u mine 4 lyfe …..” Kevin screamed … he was picking up his pace ….. Jamal was feeling a tingling feeling in his dick ….. but he couldn’t focus on that ….. “Ahh …. Damn ……  Yo …..” Jamals’ dick started squirting on Kevin’s chest …. “Dats wassup kid …. Dats wassup …..Ahhh Shyt!!!” Kevin pulled the condom off and shot his nut on Jamal’s stomach ……..  

They both breathed heavily ……. Jamal looked over to the side …. He was use to this ….. Good piece of ass … now it was time to hit the street …….  “Eh yo Jamal … look at me son …” Kevin pulled Jamal in and kissed his lips …… “Yo I wanna make u mine for real …..”  “No lie Kevin???”  “ Yea its all lies so I can get som more boo-tay…..” Kevin laughed as he cleaned Jamal up ……  “Dat aint funny … I mean its all good I’m not tryin to lock u down ….” Jamal started pulling his clothes up …. “Wat is your deal man??? U got a fine nicca like me telling u I want u ad U still walkin away??   ……” 

Jamal hung his head and wondered if Kevin was for real …..
“Jamal??? Son … I’m sayin I want u to be with me … no lie … no games …..” Kevin hugged him and kissed on his neck …. Jamal laughed …… “So that’s a yes right???”  Kevin picked him up ….. “YES … Yes …” They both laughed … Kevin put him down and kissed him … “I promise … we gonna be that hotness ….. but we gotta keep our cool .. u gotta get a girl .. and I got my girl …”  Jamal looked down …. Kevin slapped Jamal on his ass …..   “WAts wrong ???”  “I dunno if I can be down with being second place ….” Jamal sat on the bed as he pulled his jeans up … “U aint second .. U my first and only nicca … My girl aint nothing but for a show  …..”  Kevin hugged Jamal .. and for the few seconds .. Jamal thought that he could deal with this …….Within a few minutes and a few squirts of ‘Axe’ they were in the car headed to the party …….

They pulled up to a large house at the oceanfront … It was party time …. Kevin and Jamal walked through the door like celebrities …. Everyone was callin their names …. “Eh yo J!!” Marcus yelled ….. They walked over through the crowd toward the other room …. It was hot and sweaty … Jamal had only been to a club …. But he got the same feeling ….. like he was a piece of meat ……. “Yall finally decided to make it huh?” Akeem said as he walked up …… “Yea .. we had to make some things official …” Kevin smiled …. “Bout damn time ……” “Wait … yall kno???” Jamal asked …. “Hell yea …. And we glad our boi got sumone so he can stop cornering in on our time ….”  “our time???” Jamal asked Marcus … “Yea …Marcus and me … we got some overdue 'Nut in da butt' time …”  they all bust out laughing ……

“Whats so funny sexy daddy???” Alicia put her hands around Jamal’s neck …. “oh nada ma …. Just checkin out tha party …..”  Jamal said uneasily ….. Marcus and Akeem laughed as she played in his head ……. Kevin … well Kevin gritted his teeth … He didn’t like anyone playing on his man ….. male or female … “Hey Lica …… Why don’t u show me the house here???” Kevin pulled her away ….  “Oh … well I guess I can … Jamal … don’t forget .. u owe me a dance tonight ….”  She kissed his cheek and walked off …….  Jamal was relieved …… hr hung around Marcus and Akeem for a lil while longer and then went to use the bathroom …… When he came back …. He didn’t see anyone ….. He looked around and saw Kevin walking back with Tisha around his arm ….. They locked eyes for a second ….. Jamal turned and Alicia was there lickin her lips …. …. He looked back but Kevin was gone …. This was gonna be a long night ….