Remember the time

After court life got real tough for Jamal … he was on curfew … legally … and he had to have good behavior or faced detention … what a way to spend the summer before your senior year ….

“Well I see that you have been  out of trouble and your mom reports that u are doing pretty good ….. So Imma take the petition under advisement …. If you don’t have any other issues with the law obey all your rules at home … then you record will be cleared ……”  The judge stated as Jamal breathed …… He was sure that charge from the club was gonna hold … but he was glad it didn’t …. His momma didn’t look to happy ……

The ride home was silent … Jamal sat in the back as always …… Even after all the things she did to him … he still loved her ….. “So uh … ma …are you  okay??” “Boy I told you ….” Rev. Brown stopped herself …. Her mind was preoccupied ….  Jamal hung his head …. He tried so hard to not argue with her ….. “I mean … I’m ok Jamal … just a lot of things going on at church … you know the youth choir anniversary coming up and revival time …. You know that’s busy …..”  She did miss this part …. Before all of this happened …. They were almost the best of friends ………..

“Oh .. well … I mean … I can help out if u need me to ….  Can’t I sing again?” Jamal missed singing … that was his release …… “Sing … Jamal … you kno that you are suspended until after Fall Revival … I .. I can’t bend the rules for you ….. It’s tight but its right ……” Rev. Brown pulled up at the house …… Jamal looked down and started to get out of the car …… “But I will see if you can help out in the rehearsals for the anniversary …..” She looked at him and smiled …. And for a second forgot all that had transpired ……..

Jamal ran in the house …. For once all the kids were gone …. And his ma had left him to go back to church to work on this evening’s sermon …… So he had the house to himself 

Or so he thought ….. He walked upstairs and  “he” was in his room …. “He” being the first guy he had sex with …. His older cousin Patrick …….  Jamal froze in his tracks … of course Patrick was still looking good as ever …… 6’4, brown skin, dreads that hid his hazel eyes ….a smile that would charm the pants off  a judge and of course a dick that showed no mercy in the bed ……. “Wha ..  What are u doin here?” Jamal backed up against the wall as Patrick walked over towards him ……

“No hug for ur cuz?” Patrick reached over to hug him ….. “No Pat … I …I don’t kno why ur here … but I don’t want you … Ma is gone to church ….” ‘Damn’ he thought … ‘maybe I shouldn’t have said that’ ….. “Well that’s all gravy … I’ll just go … I just wanted to check on my lil cuz is all …….”  Patrick walked out of the room and Jamal closed the door ….. a few seconds later the door flew back open ……  “I kno u aint think your punk ass was gonna get off that easy … I’m getting off one way or another …..” Patrick walked over with that look in his eyes again ……

Jamal thought back to the last time … shortly after New Year’s Watch Service ……  He and Jamal had been hanging for a while …. And Jamal was just starting to realize that he was into guys … Pat of course denied ever liking guys …. But would still hang out with Jamal from time to time …… That night however …. Things would change ….. 

“So Jamal …wat u got planned tonite?  U gonna get sum finally?”  Pat tapped Jamal on his shoulder ….. “Nah .. u kno I don’t get down like that …. I mean .. I’m all new to this … and I kinda want it to be special …..”  Jamal sat down … they had just got to his apartment cause he was gonna stay over since it was a holiday ……. “Special … man … sleeping with dudes aint special … u just do it …. Nothing more …”  “You are crazy … I don’t want my first time to be worthless …… I want it to mean sumthing … like I’m giving a dude gold or platinum …..”  “U sound like a female man …” by this time Patrick had sat on the sofa bed with him and was on his third drink of Vodka …..
“So u saying that if sumone wanted to kiss you you wouldn’t?” Before Jamal could answer .. Patrick had slipped him the tongue …. Jamal was shocked and tried to resist … but the kiss felt good … their clothes started slipping off and Jamal stopped …. “Uh … Stop this … this aint right. … u my cousin ….” Jamal hung his head ….. and then he felt a blow to the back of it …… “Owww!!”  “Listen yo …. You can’t get sumone all excited and then leave him hangin …” Patrick pointed down and Jamal saw that monster in his pants …. Had to be at least 13’ or so ….. “Pat … I uh … I just wanna go home .. Ill call my ma  and she’ll ….”  Nah Nicca … u aint goin no where but to town on this dick!!!” Patrick slapped him again forcing him to fall on his knees … he forced his chocolate dick down Jamal’s throat … Jamal had only licked a guys dick before and that was nowhere near the size of Patrick’s … so he gagged …. And he threw up his red slurpee ….. “Oh shyt u nasty motherfucker!!!!!” Patrick backhanded him sending him on the floor … 
“I should make u clean that up …. But I got more important things to do … I’m getting that cherry … now!” Patrick removed the rest of his clothing … Jamal in tears …. “Please Pat .. I love u man .. don’t do this … I promise I wont say anything .. pleaseee …..” Pat was fully undressed now and pinned Jamal as he tried to crawl over to the wall …. He pulled Jamal’s pants down far enough and spit on the head of his dick ….. With one swift and forceful entry … he slipped in Jamal …. “STOOOPPPPPP”  The pain he was experiencing was un bearable … his ass burned as Patrick started to fastly fuck him ….. Jamal couldn’t move … he was stuck …. Patrick showed no mercy … He fully entered each time…..slammin his ass …. Slapping it ….. “Yea lil pussy ass nicca … U aint giving this to noone …. This mine from now on …..” Jamal lay there …. He couldn’t move … he didn’t’ feel anything as he had found his special place … but that didn’t stop the tears from fallin …..
“You hear me Faggit??? Get on ur knees NOW!!!” Patrick forced Jamal down on his knees …… Jamal with tears in his eyes wondered why all this happened to him …. He was determined not to pleasure him tho ….. Patrick pushed the head of his dick against his lips …. Jamal wouldn’t open his mouth …… Patrick punched him in the face …. And slipped it in …. “If you bite it …I will kill your ass .. after I fuck you to death ……”  Jamal looked up and started to lick the head of the dick …. It didn’t fit in his mouth …. But he did his best …. “Oh so u been practicing …..” Patrick’s eyes rolled in the back of his head ….  “Yea .. Do that …..” Patrick started to fuck his face …. Jamal cried at the thought of him being humiliated like this …..

Dudley stood by the door … he had seen Rev. Brown’s car come up … but noone seemed to answer the door …… he touched it and it opened up …. “Jamal??? Its Will Du ….Where u at???”  He walked in the house and up the stairs ….. He walked toward Jamal’s room and heard groaning sounds ….. “Now Imma fuck that pretty lil ass of yours and don’t try anything funny …… I’ll have Aunt Millie all over u like the police on Rodney King …..”

Dudley rushed through the door … “Eh yo get off him!!!”