The First time

The rest of dinner was spent with Dudley avoiding pretty much any questions about his past … Jamal was a lil upset .. he felt that he was opening up to him yet he wasn’t getting the same back ……. But he couldn’t get mad at him for some reason …. “So where are you taking me now???” Jamal asked as they drove down Greenbrier Pkwy
….. It was pretty late and wasn’t much of anything else out here ……. “Don’t worry … this is my special spot … I wanna share it wit you …..” See just wen he was trying to get mad at him …. Dudley pulled another surprise out of his hat ….. 

They drove into the park area …. He pulled up to a shelter in the back and cut his lights off ….. Jamal looked around ….. it was beautiful …. Open space and the sky was so clear …. “Get out ….”  Dudley turned his radio on and Monica’s “For you I will” came on … “You wanna dance?” he asked …. Jamal looked at him and laughed … then he realized he was serious …… “Here?? Are you serious?” “For you …I’d be silly ….. now come on ….” Jamal stepped into the shelter and into his arms …. They were about the same height … but Dudley’s arms were a bit more defined …. Jamal breathed in his scent …. And it was as if they weren’t on the ground ….. Their bodies moved together …..  Jamal felt the pressure of the past week leave …… All that mattered was Dudley ….. He wanted to make a move ……

Jamal reached in to kiss Dudley on the lips ….. He closed his eyes and he met Dudley’s cheek …..  HE was embarrassed …..  “Oh .. I’ … I’m sorry .. I thought …” Jamal stammered ….. “Nah you ok … I just don’t want you to think you have to kiss me … I want you to kiss me when you ready …… You deserve this and more …..” Dudley reached down and grabbed his hand … and then he kissed it ….. Jamal felt that weakness in his knees …… This man was amazing …. But he felt guilty … He thought of the folk he’d been with in the last three months … He wasn’t far removed from hoe status …..  Jamal walked and sat on the bench ….. “Will Du … I don’t deserve this man …. Ok … I get the point about my life … but still ….. if you knew the real me … u’d knoe I’m not that special ……

“Oh but you are … What if my entire existence was because of you … What if you were made to be here with me right now????” A Rumble of thunder echoed through the sky .. Dudley knew he was out of line ……. “What are you talking bout Will Du …… I’m not special … and you weren’t put here because of me …… But that’s sweet talking tho …..” Jamal hugged him … Dudley hugged him back …… he knew he was still falling ….

The ride home was silent …. Dudley running different scenarios in his head …. He finally spoke up ….. “Jamal … I want to stay with you tonite ….. I just wanna hold u …. You kno … make sure don’t know demons try and steal your soul again …” Jamal laughed ….. “Um … I dunno … I don’t want no trouble at the river ……” “Won’t be no trouble long as Say Yes ….” Jamal looked at him .. for once … a guy wanted to be with him …. And with everything going wrong in his life …. His one bright spot …. “Yes” …. “But no funny stuff …. Park your car down the street .. I don’t want Rev. Brown getting any ideas ….” Jamal waited for him to walk back ….. and then they came into the house …….

Luckily they had a back staircase in the house that didn’t go pass his mom’s room … They got to his room … and locked the door ….  Jamal was a little nervous … “Look Jamal … if you don’t’ want me here …. I’ll go …” “No ..I want you … here .. I mean .. I want you here .. I’m just a little nervous that’s all ……”  “Well don’t be …. And this is for you …..”  Dudley reached over and kissed Jamal softly on the lips ….. Their tongues wrestled which made Jamal’s’ dick grow and pulsate in his jeans ……

Dudley laid him down on the bed and started removing his clothes …… “Stop .. I got this …” he spoke as Jamal tried to sit up …. Dudley kissed his way down Jamal’s chest ….. he jumped every time Dudley kissed him … It was as if he knew every spot he had …  Dudley slowly worked his way back up to his mouth ….. They shared another kiss ….. They were both breathless …. Jamal couldn’t believe what he was feeling …….  Dudley looked at him …. “Wats wrong ….. Did I mess up?”  “no … You’re gorgeous …..” Dudley kissed him ….. “I just want to hold you tho … Nothing more I promise …..” Dudley stripped down and Jamal looked at his body ……. This was gonna be a hard nite ….. Even harder then he was at the time …..

Dudley climbed into bed with him and wrapped his arms around him …… Jamal took the chance and exhaled …. “Whoooo” to himself …. Was this wat it felt like …. To be loved??  Jamal drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face ……  Morning came all to soon though …. It was Sunday morning …. Which meant it was definely time to get ready for church service ……..

Jamal awoke to water being poured on him ……. “Ahhhhhhh!!!!” It was cold …. He jumped up and saw his mother standing over him with a cup ….. “Get up now!!!!!”  Jamal looked around … he didn’t see Dudley ….. Wat happened to him …… “I told you that you will be going to early morning service to be prayed for ….. now get your clothes on now …… and where were you last nite?? I thought I told you no more of your little trips???”   “I .. was  at Jay’s house until he brought me back … I didn’t want to stay here alone …..”  “Oh … Well I guess that’s alright … but you better not embarrass me today … Oh I swear you will never forget what I will do to you …..”  She gave him a look and walked out the room …. 

Jamal breathed …. Where was Dudley??? He looked around and didn’t see his clothes ….. He saw a note on his stand …..

Was sup my prince, 
I saw you were sleeping and I had sum errands to run … So I left you sleeping …. Besides didn’t want your mom to come and see us hugged up ….. I’ll get at you later … And Smile … I’m watching you …..
Will Du …..(Ya man)
Jamal smiled as he got dressed … he went in his bathroom and came out in 10 mins …. Still smiling in his Armani Suit and Stacy Adams shoes …… He walked down the stairs and got into the car …. “Why you smiling for???” His mom asked …. “No reason mom … just a feeling I got ….. that’s all ….” She shook her head at him ….. “Wipe that grin off your face now ….. I don’t like it ….” She said as she pulled off …. Jamal was determined not to let his mother steal the feeling he had right then …..