A Night out

Jamal and his friends Mitch, Alex, and Jason were speeding through the tunnel laughin and jokin like always … It felt good to get out and breath …. “So did u or did u not get Willie? I mean yall was in the lot for a long time last weekend  …..”  Alex asked …… “Nah … close but no cigar …… I’m not gonna give him any tho …I met a new one the otha nite …. And Imma meet him again …..on Granby ….” Jamal smiled as his friends all put their hands over their mouths ….. “Giiirrrr …..” they all yelled ….. “Chile lets hope this one aint gonna have u in no lot blurping the bird ……”  Mitch snapped …. They all fell out in laughter ….. even Jamal who had to admit he was wrong for that one ……

They arrived at the spot and parked the car ….. They each got out and posted up ….. In  Norfolk …that’s wat u do …. Post up on the block and chill till the police run u out …… and being they couldn’t get in the clubs … this was really their only option ……  They had a blast tho ….. there was always mad people stopping through and they had fun jokin on other folk ……. Jamal was preoccupied with the time …. He kept looking at his watch … “So wen do we meet this prince charm-ya-pants off?” Jason asked …. “Never … well not right now … I don’t want yall to scare him off …..” Jamal really didn’t want anything to go wrong … after this morning …..he just wanted to see Dudley ….

*Back at the house*
“I can’t believe he left out the house …. I specifically told him not to …. Are you sure you saw him?” Rev. Brown asked Marquice …. “Yea ma … I saw him go downstairs …..”  She dialed his pager number …….. and typed in her code …..  Jamal looked down at his pager, saw his mom’s code, and push the silent button …. “Tonite is about me …”  “No tonite is about u and I ….” Dudley came up behind him and scooped him up …..

Jamal’s friends were shocked to see him … “Ahem ….” “Ahem …”  They kept repeating … “Oh im sorry ….. um Will Du .. these are my friends Jason, Alex and Mitch the Bitch ….” Jamal laughed …  “Mitch is just fine … almost as u are ….” Mitch couldn’t believe sumone like Dudley would want a scrawny lil thing like Jamal …. “Um .. back down MTB …. No drama …..” Alex sensed Jamal’s stare ……. Dudley looked around ….. he laughed at how much things never change …… “Lets walk for a while Jamal .. I’ll bring him right back yall ….”  “Ok Mr. Will Du  …. Me” Mitch said …….. Dudley and Jamal walked down the street to the parking lot and sat on the rails …… 

“So how was ur day ….I had a lot of things to do at the house today so I aint even make it to church ….” Dudley said … Jamal didn’t want to think about this morning or anything at church …. “It … it was normal … but I just wanna sit with you ….. U make me feel like everything is safe and stuff …..” Jamal placed his head on Dudley’s shoulder …. For that brief second … everything was perfect …….

“So your mom came down really hard today huh?” He asked ….. “How’d you kno that?” Jamal asked …. “I can see it in your eyes … I can feel it in your heart and soul …… but I swear … you gotta be strong …. U can’t let this break you …… I promise ….. It’s gonna work out ……”  “Hard to think like that now …..” Jamal got up and walked away ….. HE wanted so hard to believe that he was right … but his gut was telling him something different ……

Dudley walked up and placed his arms around him ….. his breath was on Jamal’s neck ….. Jamal could feel Dudley’s dick swell up against his backside ……  Dudley tried hard to get himself under control … but Jamal started rubbing against him ….. “Uhh … Jamal … u need to stop this …..”  Dudley stammered  not wanted to say those words …. “Why … I kno you are feeling me ……” Jamal was right .. Dudley was definely feeling him … but he couldn’t … “ I … I don’t want it to be  …. Ahhhh …like this …..” Jamal had taken his tongue and started flickering it in and out of Dudley’s ear ……. Their lips met ……… passionately at first ….. soft and gentle …. After a few seconds however … their kisses became lustful …… Dudley pulled away from Jamal … “Damn baby …. U kno how to use them bad bois …..”  “Let me show u how much I knoe how to use them …”  Jamal grabbed at his pants … Dudley stopped him …. “No Jamal .. I …. I cant do this like this …..” “Why u keep doing this then … Getting me all excited …. And then just drop me ???”  “I .. just …”  “Forget  it … I don’t want to hear your reason … just LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!”  Jamal stormed off back over to his friends leaving Dudley in the lot ……

Dudley wanted to run after him  but he needed to make sure his business was in order ….. Jamal was pissed as he walked to the car … but he got himself together so his friends wouldn’t knoe ……. “Back so soon? Couldn’t take it could ya?” Mitch said …… “Wateva boi …. He had to leave to go home … he just wanted a good bye kiss … that’s all …”  “Watever chile … U did your patented Blurp Bird Special … I kno it …..” Alex said laughin …… Jamal smiled … just let them think that …. He didn’t care …… “Another satisfied customer I see …..” Jason said as he walked back over to them ….. They were all laughing ….  And then Jamal noticed they weren’t laughin anymore …. 

“Uh Jamal …. Wats your mom’s plates say?” “9 Brown .. why?”  “no … not The Family car … her car ……” Mitch asked …. He saw something that he had to find out ….. “Millie1 …. Why?”  “Gurl get in the car … Millie1 just passed the block and is about to turn around ….”  “Are you serious??? Please don’t play ….”  “I don’t play with the parentals … now get ur ass in the car and duck!!!!”  They all piled in the car …… and speed off just as …..

Rev Brown drove around the block … Her hairdresser told her that this was the place where they usually hang out at ….. she parked her car and walked up the  Garage …..  “Excuse me sir …. Have u seen this guy??” She held up Jamal’s recent picture ….. “Yea .. he comes in all the time … but not tonite tho ….” The bouncer stated ….. “Well he is 17 and you should be going to jail for letting minors in your place of business …….” She turned and walked back to her car …. “and you heathens are sick!!!” she yelled as she got in her car …….

Jamal had just got dropped off and ran down the street to his house … He got in the bathroom window … and got up the stairs … he had locked his door but the key was above the ledge …. He opened the door just as his mom was coming in the house ….. She was furious …..he had been there .. she knew he had ……. She walked up the stairs as he jumped in the bed …..  She stopped at his door ….. and opened it …….  She cut on the light …. 

Jamal was in the bed ……”Jamal … Where have u been?”  Jamal pretended to wake up … “uh … Mom … I been here … just was sleep in my closet on the phone …. I just got back in the bed ……” Jamal hated lying to his mom … but there was no other way …..  “U were where? I don’t believe it .. I can’t prove it …but I kno you went out this house this nite ….  U got lucky this time … but next time you wont be …” She stormed out the room leaving Jamal smiling under his covers ……

‘This round goes to you Jamal ….. but I’ll get you’ …. She thought as she got into her bed