Starry night

Since Jamal wasn’t giving any details up about Dudley and he … they all decided to make their entrance at the prom …… Jamal and his date …… Lexx and his date …. And of course ….. Akeem and Marcus …….. The theme for the night was “A Hollywood Affair” so as each limo or couple made their entrance to the prom … there were photographers snapping pictures as they step onto the red carpet … Jamal and Shanay was the first to exit …. “Introducing Mr. Jamal Adant’e Brown and Miss Shanay Lavina McCray …” the announcer spoke as they walked and posed on the carpet for their pictures ……. “Dressed in white with gold accents …. Mr. Brown is Homecoming king and Prom Prince ….” 

“Introducing Mr. Alex Mi’kal Cooper and Miss Nesha Chanelle Hall …. Dressed in black with gold accents ….. Miss. Hall is the president of Future Educators of America and Miss President 2008” …. Nesha was definely gonna get her 15 mins of fame … She posed for the camera … striking poses …. Flinging her hair … not to be outdone tho …. LExx flung his cornrows and they shared the spotlight ….. Jamal stood back and shook his head ……..

Now the moment of truth …. Akeem and Marcus sat in the limo watching everything take place …… “Well there’s still time to turn around …. I mean … if you are not ok with this ….” Marcus said as they prepared to leave …. “Look Mark … I unno wat gonna happen after we step outta here … but after the accident I kno that I wanna be with chu …and if that means folk kno … then that’s wassup …..” He leaned in and kissed Marcus ……  just as the door opened ….

“Introducing … Mr. Akeem Kamari Lucas …. And ….uh … Mr. Marcus Jene Banks …..”  The announcer stumbled as he read the card … he looked up to make sure it was true …. Akeem exited followed by Marcus …. The cameras flashed and  folk clapped as Akeem held Marcus by the arm …..  “Dressed in the school colors Blue and Cream …… Mr. Lucas is captain of the Basketball team and Mr. Banks is senior president ….”  Jamal yelled out …. “Whoo hooo …” as they posed in their GQ poses …… The cameras kept flashing ……  and just like that …they were off ………. AS they walked down the hallway ….. “I can’t believe yall actually did that ….. I mean ….. wow ….” Jamal said as they looked in the mirror one last time before they entered the ballroom …

“Yea man …. But its like u never kno these days … and if u care bout someone … u should let them kno ….no matter wat ……”  Marcus said as he adjusted his bow tie ….. “I guess …. Well lets get this over with …. Since you two done took our spotlight ….” Lexx said as he and Nesha walked toward the entrance …. Everyone laughed … Jamal smiled as he looked in the mirror …. Finally things were turning round for good …..

Once in the room there were a few looks but other than that …everyone was real supportive ….. the rest of the night was pretty uneventful aside from the dancing ….. Jamal wasn’t that much on dancing …. But Shanay drug him on the floor when she saw Marcus backing it up on Akeem …..  They were just having a good night …. And before anyone knew it … the clock struck 12 and it was time to head for the afterhours activities ………

Marcus and Akeem had a room at the Renaissance … so while the girls went and got themselves together … Jamal and Alex followed them upstairs …. Marcus’s folks had sprung for a presidential suite …… Jamal and Alex was gocking hard …… “I can’t believe ur dad got yall this room ……” Jamal said  as he went into the bigger portion of the room with the TV and couch …… a Jacuzzi was in the master suite with a large king sized bed ….. “Well u kno … its either go hard or go home … and my folks don’t play ……” Marcus snapped his fingers …… 

Alex and Jamal looked at him …. “Uh .. don’t try that ever …..”  They all bust out laughin …. “Jamal … I’m not tryin to bring u down or nothing … but u think u woulda went wit … Kevin …. I mean if he was here?”  Jamal hadn’t even thought of that ….. The night was perfect for him … he thought of Kevin wen they mentioned him as prom king …… “I .. uh .. I dun thin Kevin woulda went that far … I mean not that you guys went to far … but I ….just think Kevin would keep his on the low …….”

“U prolly right …. Well uh … yall aint gotta go home … but u gotta get the hell outta here …….” Marcus said …. “Keem and I got sum things ta do ……” “I do believe these hussies are telling us to fleece Mal …… hmmph!”  Lex was still mad he didn’t get Marcus ……. “Whatever boi … just remember …. He just got out the brace last week .. don’t put him back in …..” Jamal and Alex laughed as they made it to the door …… They did their part of the plan and kept Marcus occupied ……

Marcus shook his head as he undid his buttons … he never understood why folk wore this kinda stuff ….. “Hey bae …u think we made an impression??” Marcus walked toward the bedroom … wen he got there ….. Akeem was lying cross the bed …. Candles and  flowers were all over the room …. Eric Benet played on the cd player ……. Marcus was shocked …. In all the time since they started kicking it … it was always him making the big romantic gestures …. “Keem???? Wats all this?”  he asked …… “Aint it obvious shawty …. I wanna show u how much I love u for stickin it out wit me while I was getting better …. I aint no Don Juan or wateva …… but I kno how to show mah boo that I love him …… and I’ll never forget this night …….” 

Marcus had tears in his eyes by now ….. “I love u too Akeem …..” “Shhhh …. Too much talking ….”  Akeem placed his finger on Marcus’s lips …… He sat Marcus down ….and grabbed a bowl of fruit …. He took a strawberry and placed it at his lips .. Marcus licked his tongue and slowly bit into it …… Marcus closed his eyes as Akeem continued to undress him …. He took some ice from the bowl and played with it on Marcus’ chest ….. Marcus moaned as Akeem took the ice in his mouth and placed it over his dick ……. He slowly descended to the base ..wit the ice cube melting …. “Ooooooo” Akeem took one finger and placed in at Marcus’s opening ….. which had become wet ……. He played around it …….

“Damn bae … stop teasin me ….. puhhleeze ….” Marcus begged …… Akeem wasted no time ….. he placed Marcus’s legs on his shoulders ….and one movement .. entered him ….. AKEEM was lining up with  Marcus’s ass. As the head entered…Marcus moaned and gritted his teeth…..Slowly…inch by inch AKEEM dove into this chocolate mountain……Over and Over, In and out, harder and further with each stroke.  Marcus  clinched the floor for support as AKEEM went to work on his ass.  AKEEM began to slap Marcus’s Ass repeatedly, sending Marcus over the edge.  Marcus started to feel some sensation in his dick…it was rock hard…but he couldn’t touch it…..AKEEM was pounding that ass too much……Before he realized it……he came without even touching himself.  Marcus then heard AKEEM groan, “ oh yeah Marcus, your ass so tight...I love You…oh shit I’m…I’m I’m cumming…..!!!!!!”  With that phrase, AKEEM spilled his juices all over Marcus.  The two of them just kissed and went to sleep.

Jamal and dropped Nesha and Shanay off at some hotel and peeled off to the club ….. “Okay lemme make it haute in here … I see the Revlon FACE child ….. who shut it down at all the balls last year ….. snatched the trophies …..and still never lost …. Lemme see” Jamal hoped they wont talking bout him …… it had been months since he was in the scene ……… “Mal ….. Revlon …… Come serve for me …. Come eat for me ….”  Everyone started clapping and waving their hands ……. Jamal looked at Lexx … “U did this chile ….” And made his way to the floor ……. 

As he did his thing on the floor he kinda forgot why he stepped out the scene ….. clearly he was good at it …… but then he was reminded …… He saw James ….. HE quickly did his wave and exited the floor …. He didn’t not want his night to go sour ……. But as he was exiting the floor he bumped into Deuce ……. “WAt …u doing here?”  Jamal was shocked …… “I was just chillin wit mah bois and they wanted to come through …. I dun usually peep this scene buts its all good for the moment  ….. Dam u lookin hella good son ……” Deuce had seen him on the floor wen the announcer called him ………. He made his way down hoping to get at him …… and he got his chance …….

“Oh … well thanks … I didn’t think that this was ur scene …..”  “Look pa .. why don’t u use that card after we get out?”  Deuce placed his arms around him …… and hugged Jamal …. Jamal breathed in the smell of Izzy Miyake ….. a Deuce held him tight  ……. “Damn …” he said as Deuce licked his neck ……. He pulled away …. “I’ll hit u up pa …..”  Jamal stumbled up the stairs ………

“Damn I hate you!!!!!!!!! You got the waiter and now this guy!!!!!” Lexx was going crazy as he saw Jamal hugged on Deuce ……… Jamal shook his head …. “Well I dunno wat else to say ….. I guess its my time …..” Jamal laughed as he and Lexx continued dancing up on the balcony ………. Prom was worth going Jamal thought …… The entire evening had been perfect ……..