The Show must go on

“Ok … see ya next week guys!!” Jamal yelled as Alex dropped him off at home …. The last week was pretty decent … he had to admit that first meeting he was scarred as hell … Everyone was so .. comfortable talking about sex and gay things ….. Jamal just wasn’t into it … he wasn’t going to come back … cause he didn’t see any reason these folk could help him … but as he got up to leave this kid spoke up … he was Asian …. About 5’9/145lbs …. Pretty smile but he wore all dark Goth-like clothing …… “Well … I mean everyone talks about the good things about gayness ….. whateva that means … but wat bout folk like me … MY family disowned me … kicked me out …. And basically killed me ….. no one wants to talk about it cause they wanna believe it don’t happen …. When your family chooses to side with a cousin who raped and took advantage of you  over you ….. that’s when life begins …. Hard life”

Those words hit Jamal ….. he was kinda feeling wat the guy said ……. Dudley looked at him and noticed he had a look on his face …. “aRe you ok?” he asked … Jamal replied …. “I think I am ….” Ever since then … he’d hung out with the guys …. Having them drop him off and pick him up at different places …. But this summer was turning out to be pretty good …… He still hadn’t seen Dudley … but he was sure things was going to work out …….. as he walked in the door from hanging at the beach, he saw his mom and pops in the living room talking …… Dea. Brown had been over a lot …. But wasn’t staying home yet …… “Good afternoon Rev. and Dea. Brown …” Jamal knew that his mother was back on that title crap again …….. “Stop with the formal stuff and give me a hug ….” Dea. Brown rushed over to see his son …… He was feeling a lil guilty for not protecting him ……. For abandoning, them … but he needed to stand up for himself ….. his wife was a lil too strict in his opinion … she seemed to forget her ways as a child ……

“but Walter??? We are talking right now …..” Rev. Brown stated .. never once acknowledging his presence  ….. “I just wanted to say hi to him Mildred …”  He turned to Jamal …. “I want you to come and talk with me before I leave okay?”  Jamal looked puzzled again ….. “uh .. ok pops ….” Jamal walked out the room …. “You didn’t even say hello to your mother ….” Dea. Brown stopped him ….. Jamal stopped turned around …. “Hey Ma ….” Walked over and kissed her cheek … he knew she wouldn’t say anything while Dea. Brown was there …. She cringed knowing her words could destroy her marriage …. They had started couples therapy … The nerve … Rev. Brown in Marital counseling ….. luckily Bishop Edmonds was providing it at no charge …… but it was still a chore …..

Jamal left them downstairs …… and he ran up to his room ….not before running into his brother …… “There u are it ….” That counseling session brought out the worse in him …. Ever since that day he would pick with Jamal about everything ….. “Look Marq … I aint got time for u right now ….” Jamal tried to walk by him ….. “Uh … there was a message for you on the machine … but I erased it …. Had sumthin to do with a Du-Right..Du-Rag sumone …… talking bout they was seeing if u were okay …..” Jamal smiled …. “Ahhh who is that ….. your faggot lover?” Marquice walked away as Jamal threw a sock at him …. “ Imma tell ma …” Jamal walked over to his room … The door was taken off the hinges since that incident …… so he walked through and lay on his bed …… He had went to the park with Alex and the other members …… he still felt out of place because they were so gay …. But it was cool to hang with folk who wont trying to get at him …… but at that moment .. his mind was on Dudley …..

Dudley walked in and kissed Jamal on his lips ……. Jamal looked up and he put a finger to his lips …. “Don’t talk …. Just listen ….”  Dudley took his tongue and swirled it around in Jamal’s ear sending chills up and down his spine ….. He tried to remove himself ….. but Dudley’s grip was firm ….. Jamal gave in and allowed Dudley to invade his neck area …. He worked his way slowly down Jamal’s chest ….. holding his arms against the bed the entire time … Jamal curled his legs around his back ….. and moaned as Dudley slowly kissed his way further down ….. Jamal laid back as Dudley took his shorts off and ran his tongue over Jamal’s thighs ……. He slowly lifted Jamal’s legs up …… 

He placed his tongue at the entrance of his ass … Jamal moaned …..”Ahh …..” Dudley softly kissed it … and then started to lick his ass ……. Jamal had never felt anything like it before … Dudley tongue was all in his ass and it felt so good …. “Ahha shyt …..” Jamal continued to moan ….. Dudley pulled his arm around and started jacking Jamal’s dick … Jamal started pumping forward …..  He couldn’t stand the pleasure he was receiving ….. Dudley was showing him things he had never felt before …… His legs started to shake around Dudley’s body ….. 

Jamal was awoken by the sound of his mom calling him …… “Dammit!!!” he looked down and the evidence was all there … Luckily he grabbed his covers before his mom walked in the room …… “Boy didn’t u hear me calling you??? …Get dressed …… we have a dinner to attend …..” Rev. Brown turned and walked out …. “But uh … I really don’t feel like dinner …… Can’t I just skip this one?”  Jamal said under his covers ….  “Boy ..I didn’t ask you to go …. Your father wants you there ….. and if you mess this up for me … I swear … I will make your life a living HELL … I love that man … I will do anything it takes to keep him …. Even if that means being nice to you ….” Jamal couldn’t believe how serious this woman was …… “Yes ma’am …..” As much as he hated to go, he really wanted her to be happy …. Why??? Call it crazy, but he still loved his mom …. And knew that one day she’d be able to say she loved him too ……

So for tonight .. he could bear and grit his teeth ….. “Well … its time for the show  …”