Chapter 12 - Ariana

I watched as the X-Jet flew off with Bobby inside. All I could hope was that he would be safe. I watched as Aurora cried and her friends tried to comfort her. I wanted to slap her and yell "Get over yourself!!" but I knew that wouldn't go over very well so I just stood there and suffered in silence. She started screaming about how she loved him and she would never love again. I got so sick of it I put a nice metal covering over her mouth. I quickly walked away before they realized who did it although it is pretty obvious. A few minutes later an angry logan walked in and told me to take it off. I did, then I got screamed at for a good ten minutes about how my powers could have messed up and covered her nose so she couldn't breath and blah blah blah. He finally left with the vein in his forehead popping out. It made me smile watching his clenched hands and red face. Then the sadness kicked in. I felt an emptiness when I realized he was gone. All I could ask was that he would be safe and get back as soon as possible. The rest of the day I tried to forget about everything so I hung out with some of my friends and then went to bed early.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a pain I knew way too well. I quickly stood up and tried to run out the door but I was thrown to the ground. I couldn't move or scream I could only think. I screamed in my thoughts for Xavier. I wasn't sure if he could actually hear it so I just laid there waiting for Magneto to show himself. Finally he came in my window with Mystique and Sabretooth. Sabretooth grabbed me and magneto finally released me from the floor although I still couldn't talk or scream. I heard people running down the hall but Magneto made mystique turn into some huge guy and make sure no one got in. She was standing there when all of a sudden she turned back into her blue self and opened the door. Xavier rolled in and had mystique close the door.

"Hello old friend." Said Magneto.

"Let her go Eric." Said Xavier.

"Why should I? I can control her and you can't control me so there is nothing stopping me."

Before I knew what was happening Sabretooth had let me go and grabbed the helmet off Magneto's head and jumped out the window with it. All of a sudden I felt a million times better and I could move again. Xavier had gotten into Magneto's head. I walked over and stood next to Xavier.

"I see your little boyfriend ran away." said Magneto with an evil smile on his face.

"He didn't run away and he wasn't my boyfriend." I said wishing my powers could actually stop him.

"Leave Eric." said Xavier. I could see Xavier leave Magneto's mind when he relaxed.

"Goodbye old friend." Said Magneto floating out the window. "Don't worry I will be back." He said getting in his helicopter and leaving. I got chills as I watched it fly away.

"If only Bobby were here." I thought to myself.