Chapter 19 - Ariana

I was trapped in my tiny room with 6 very large mutants. One of them being Colossus. I had no idea what was going on. Since my room was near the back of the school and they were all at the front entrance I couldn't hear anything. I had to just sit on my bed and wonder if anyone was hurt. If Bobby was  hurt. He was on the front lines and who knows what could be happening to him. I just wanted to go out there and let Magneto take me so I wouldn't have to worry about anyone getting hurt on my behalf. After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore so I coated the six mutants in metal except for their heads and ran out of my room so I could just stop all of the fighting. I burst through the front door and found Xavier talking to Magneto very calmly with the rest of the school just standing there waiting for something to happen.

"Look who it is." Said Magneto when he saw me come through the door. "The girl who came back to life." I started to feel sick like I usually do when Magneto is around but this time it wasn't Magneto I just felt sick.

"Ariana, please go back inside we don't want you getting hurt." Said Xavier very calmly.

"I'm the only one I'm going to let get hurt on my behalf. If anyone else gets hurt because of me I won't be able to live with myself. So just let him take me." I said confidently walking towards Magneto and Xavier, still feeling nauseous.

"Oh dear girl. You are trying to be so kind. But I was never going to hurt anyone. I just came to find out why you all lied to me about her being dead." Said Magneto.

"Because you took me so you could use my metal for your own advantage."

"Yes, that is true. But, I have changed my mind about you because most things are made of metal anyway and if it causes this much of a problem with everyone in this school then it isn't worth it. But dear girl if you ever change your mind please come to me. You could be of great use." Said Magneto flying away on his metal disc.

"That was way too easy." I said to Xavier.

"Yeah, and because of his helmet I have no idea what was going through his head. I guess all we can do is hope that he was being truthful. Sadly I don't trust one bone in that man's body anymore."

The next two weeks were very calm and drama free. It was very nice to finally be able to live normally and to be with Bobby. It was the greatest thing I could have asked for. He loves me so much and I don't know what I was doing not being with him. I wish I could say that it stayed like that forever but eventually Magneto did come back and we fought him off successfully. Bobby and I ended up getting married a few years later and had a little baby girl. We stayed and taught  at the X-Mansion. It was where we were meant to be, together, as MUTANTS.

*Author's Note*

HI EVERYONE! I'm sorry that this has taken so long! I'm sorry that this is a really abrupt ending but I'm really out of ideas for this book and it just seemed like a good place to end it. I may write another X-Men book if enough people ask for it. I love all of you for reading this book and for getting me over 1,000 reads! I couldn't ask for anything more! Comment if you want me to write another X-Men book and comment who you want the main character to be! I love you all!