Chapter 7 - Bobby

"Why is this happening?" I asked Xavier sitting in his office which was slowly turning to ice.

"Because of your anger your control of your powers isn't good enough and they are taking over."

"What are you talking about? I'm angry sometimes and this doesn't happen."

"Yes but never this angry and you are also jealous which is not helping."

"Jealous? Please, who could I possibly be jealous of?"

"James maybe? Also known as Warpath."

"You think I'm jealous of Warpath? Why would I be jelous of him?"

"Because Ariana has been paying a lot of attention to him lately."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." I knew it was something so I decided to go talk to her. I got to her room and heard talking then it went quiet. I heard a little talking again then silence. I slowly opened the door and peaked in to see Ariana and Warpath making out. I wanted to freeze his head right there but I just ran to my room so they wouldn't see me. I got to my room, closed the door, and sat on the floor. I felt a tear fall down my face and I didn't even care, I just let them keep coming. I didn't make a noise.

I woke up the next morning on the floor with a huge crick in my neck. I had forgotten for a second why I had cried last night then I realized why and my heart broke again. When I told Ariana I didn't want to be with her I never thought I would feel like this but she has proven to be way better then Rogue and I let her go. I got up and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I walked in to see Ariana at the counter with Warpath so I slowly backed out hoping they wouldn't see me.

"Bobby!" I heard Ariana yell.

"Hey Ariana." I said walking back in.

"What was that about?"

"What?"

"You backing out of the kitchen. I could see you."

"Nothing, I thought I forgot something." I said opening the refrigerator and pulling out the milk.

"Oh okay. It just seems like you're avoiding me."

"No, not you." I said taking my bowl of cereal to my room. I finished it and went to my first class. Ariana sat down next to me and Warpath sat next to her. He kept glaring at me like I was going to steal her from him, or maybe he understood that I meant him when I said I wasn't avoiding Ariana. The whole class I could see him in my peripheral vision watching me. I quickly got up when class ended and went to my room to do my homework before the next class. My door opened a couple minutes later and it was Warpath.

"Stay away from her." He said grabbing my collar and getting in my face. I blew in his face and his entire face iced over. He got angry and tried to peel it off. I knew he couldn't breath so I took it off. "What the hell was that?"

"I felt kind of threatened and I don't like it when people are in my face." I said watching his face turn red.

"I swear if I see you with her I will kill you."

"If you kill me she will never forgive you."

"Fine I will beat the shit out of you."

"You can't scare me."

"Just watch me." He said walking out and slamming my door causing it to break off its hinges and fall onto the floor. I went and told Xavier that my door broke and he said he would send someone to fix it. I wasn't sure if he read my mind while I was there. It didn't seem like he did but you never know with the Professor. The next time I saw Ariana was three days later. It was strange since she was in all my classes and she didn't show up to any. I asked the professor after the first day and he said she was fine he just couldn't pinpoint where she was. Finally I figured it out. I was walking out in the lawn when I stepped on a spot that I could bounce up and down on. I found a small handle and lifted up a large door. I walked down the stairs and saw two sleeping bags with a couple empty bags of chips and other assortments of junk food. I walked down the long hall. I had no idea how Xavier didn't know about this place. I found a door and opened it. I saw Ariana and Warpath making out on a couch that was in the middle of the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you two!" I said watching them break away quickly. "You just vanished for three days and no one could find you!"

"I thought you said you told Xavier and he was cool with it." Said Ariana to Warpath.

"I may have lied a little." Said Warpath.

"I can't believe you!" Said Ariana storming out of the room and grabbing my arm. "I'm sorry Bobby. I know you were probably worried and I'm really sorry. He told me that he told Xavier and that Xavier was going to tell you and I didn't know that no one knew about this place. I didn't realize what a liar James was."

"It's okay. We should go talk to the Professor though so you can explain everything. I said putting my arm around her shoulders. I could feel Warpath's eyes boring into the back of my head. " So are you two a thing?" I asked as we walked into the house.

"I don't know. Right now I feel like dumping him but I guess we are. We haven't really talked about it."

"You should cause I don't want him to hurt you. He'll be a Jamesicle if he does ever hurt you." I said winking at her.

"Thanks Bobby." She said kissing my cheek. I watched her walk into Xaviers office and I could here him scolding. I knew he wouldn't be too cruel since he can read her mind would know that she isn't lying. All of a sudden I was being pulled back outside by my shirt and I was spun around to see Warpath's angry eyes staring at me.

"Oh hey buddy." I said patting him on the shoulder.

"Shut up." He said attempting to punch me. I ducked down before he could connect and I froze his feet to the ground. I ran back inside and into Xavier's office.

"Is something wrong Bobby?" He asked.

"Well, Warpath just tried to punch the crap out of me." I said watching the door.

"What?! I will go take care of this right now." He said rolling out from behind his desk and outside. "Mr. Proudstar!" Said Xavier angrily. "We do not engage in fighting each other at this school. We are all a team. Mr. Drake did the right thing by freezing your feet instead of fighting back and if I hear of any other bad behavior you will be punished."

"I'm sorry professor." Said Warpath putting his head down.

"Mr.Drake. Please unfreeze his feet. Thank you." Said Xavier going back inside. I unfroze his feet and went to hang out with Ariana who didn't even want to talk to Warpath. I was finally getting her on my good side and off of Warpath's.