Chapter 6 - Ariana

Chapter 6 - Ariana

"That's why you are mad about Kitty cause you have a crush on me? I don't like you like that. I don't want to be with another girl that gets jealous of me and Kitty so I can't. I will see you tomorrow." I watched Bobby walk away and my heart shattered. I had messed everything up because I couldn't get over a girl he obviously doesn't like. I just laid there crying and wishing I had never come to this school.

When I woke up the next morning Bobby was nowhere around and he hadn't woken me up like he usually does. I got up and went to the kitchen. I ate breakfast and got dressed. I went to my first class which I have with Bobby and Kitty and Colossus were sitting next to him. I went and sat in a seat way in the back where I could barely see Storm the teacher. I didn't pay attention at all and just sat there thinking about what happened yesterday. Since Bobby is in all my classes it was going to be a long day. Every class I went to Bobby found someone to sit next to him. Finally in our last class of the day we had only three people so I sat next to him. He pretended I wasn't there but we didn't have anything to do in that class so the whole time I tried to get him to talk to me. Finally he looked at me but he picked up his chair and moved to the other side of the room. I don't know why he was so angry. I didn't know he was going to get so upset I don't think I did anything wrong. Class ended and I decided to figure out what was wrong.

"Bobby please just talk to me!" I said catching up to him in the hallway. He just kept walking. "I get that your mad but I didn't do anything to make you hate me so much."

"I don't hate you."

"Then why won't you talk to me?" I said in shock he actually spoke.

"Because you hurt me."

"What are you talking about? You hurt me, I pour my heart out to you and you just crushed it!"

"Yeah because I thought you were different. I liked you too but then you went on this whole rant about Kitty and how we are together and I realized you are just like Rogue."

"But I'm not. I know you don't like her I just thought you didn't like me and it was causing extreme jealousy towards her. I just wish you could see that I'm not like that."

"Look, we have only known eachother for a little while so let's be friends and forget about this crush stuff."

"Okay." I said my heart breaking again.

"So what do you want to do tonight?"

"We should go get pizza. We can leave right?"

"Yeah we can go get pizza. We should go see a movie too."

"Oh that sounds good. Which one?"

"I heard "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" is really good."

"Oh yeah I wanted to see that!" I said starting to feel better about this whole friend thing. Later that night we left for dinner. We stopped at this really good pizza place and then went to the movie to catch the 7:30 showing. We saw the movie and both agreed that it lived up to the hype. When we got the mansion we went our separate ways and went to sleep. I slept the best I had since I got to the school. Maybe we were only meant to be friends.

The next day I woke up and Bobby met up with me in the kitchen. We had breakfast and went to our first class. I sat down next to Bobby and a guy I hadn't ever seen before sat down next to me.

"Hi, I'm Ariana." I said smiling at him

"James, James Proudstar." He said Smiling back.

"Oh cool. It's nice to meet you James."