Chapter 11 - Bobby

I walked out of Ariana's room just wishing that things were different. That she could have liked me a few weeks ago and saved us all this pain. I guess I can't blame it all on her though because I am the one who got a girlfriend out of spite and then actually started to like her.

The next morning I decided I needed to talk to Ariana. I didn't want her to think I was mad cause I wasn't I was just frustrated with life. I got to her room and before I could even knock the door flew open and Ariana grabbed my collar and pulled me in. I was in shock when I saw the room. It was completely covered in metal and the wall I was staring at had my name in blue tinted metal and a giant red heart around it.

"What is this?" I asked annoyed. " I have a girlfriend."

"I did it in my sleep last night! You have to help me get rid of it!"

"Why? You obviously made it for a reason. I didn't even know you could change the color of your metal."

"I can't!"

"Wait what are you saying?"

"MAGNETO! I'm sure he came here and found that all the windows were sealed by my metal and decided to change tactics so he left this message!"

"Wait you think he is going to come after me?"

"YES!"

"Okay we don't know for sure it was him. Maybe you have an undiscovered power."

"Come here." She said walking over to the wall and pointing at something.

"What?" I said not seeing anything.

"It's right here look closely." She said pulling me down to her level.

"Love, Magneto." I read. I was horrified. I walked out of the room and straight to Xavier's office. He quickly rolled over to me the second I walked in the door. I had a feeling he was reading my mind.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said following him down to cerebro. We walked in the room and Xavier put on his helmet and started looking for Magneto."Isn't he wearing his helmet?"

"Yes so I can't see him but I can see his gang of followers. They are all still in his base so maybe it wasn't him."

"It was him. I know it I can feel it."

"Then we need to keep you safe so you have to say goodbye to your friends because you won't see them fro a while." I ran up stairs and straight to Aurora's room. I threw the door open and she quickly stood up.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked looking concerned.

"I need to go somewhere for a while so I have to say goodbye because I won't be able to see you."

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know."

"Why are you going?"

"You will be safer if you don't know."

"What can you tell me?"

"Nothing you just need to know I have to go and I promis I will come back for you." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Take me with you."

"I can't risk your safety like that."

"Are you in danger?"

"Yes." I kissed her before she could say anything. We kissed for what felt like forever but was only a few seconds. When I pulled away I said something that I didn't think I would say for years.

"Aurora, I love you."

"I love you too." She said with tears in her eyes. "Please stay safe." She said kissing me again. I then went to Ariana's room and told her I had to leave. After telling her I was sent to my room to pack my stuff and I left in the x-jet. I watched out the window as the mansion faded from view.