Chapter 3 - Bobby

The morning after meeting Ariana I felt happy. I had never felt so happy. I knew that I had a leg up on the rest of the guys that stared at her. She never notice all the guys that looked at her. She was beautiful. Her curly blonde hair that went halfway down her back. Her emerald green eyes. She was skinny but not too skinny and she was quite tall. Only an inch shorter than me and I'm 6 feet. I think the fact that she had no idea how people looked at her is what made her so special. I wasn't afraid of her powers anymore. After playing Power Snatcher, I knew she wasn't completely dangerous. I grabbed two bowls of cereal from the kitchen after cooling the refrigerator down. I walked to Ariana's room with both bowls of cereal sloshing around. I knocked on the door with my head, since my hands were full, but no one answered so I skillfully turned the knob while balancing both bowls on one arm like a waiter, which is much harder with cereal. I walked in and saw her laying on her side fast asleep.

"Wake up sleepy head! I brought breakfast!" I yelled scaring her awake. That wasn't a very smart thing to do since she sat up and coated her dressure in metal.

"Oh my word! Sorry, but you scared me!" She said standing up and taking the metal right off the dressur like it was nothing. I watched the metal go back into her hands and disappear.

"That was pretty cool." I said looking at her.

"Yeah not really. I just coated a dresser in metal."

"Yeah but you took it off. Plus Xavier will teach you how to control it."

"Yeah, I sure hope so."

"Anyway, here is some breakfast!"

"Oh frosted flakes! My favorite!"

"Me too!"

"Haha I get it cause they are "frosted"."

"No, but very funny." I said sitting on her bed and eating my cereal. We sat there for a couple minutes in silence eating our cereal.

"Thanks." She said sitting next to me.

"For what?"

"Not judging me."

"Why would I? I'm just as strange as you are."

"I know but I guess you're the only one here I know so you're the only one I can say thank you to."

"Well, you're welcome." I said smiling. We finished our cereal and walked back to the kitchen to take care of our dishes. We were walking around the school with nothing to do when Ariana moved her hair behind her ear and I noticed the ring on her finger. "Woah! Where did this come from?" I asked looking at the ring on her left hand.

"Oh, don't worry I'm not engaged or married." She said giggling.

"It's very pretty." I said admiring the rubies.

"Thanks, my mom bought it for me a long time ago, and I just love rubies so that's why I have one for each finger. She said showing me her other hand.

"Wow so you guys are not short on money then."

"No, I mean we aren't poor or anything but they were not very expensive. Rubies are quite cheap actually depending on what kind you get. I'm just saying but the more expensive they get the uglier they get." She said smiling at me. Personally I don't even care about her rings but I just love seeing her look really interested in something.

"Okay, enough about rubies. We have to get to class." I said looking at the clock on the wall. "We're late!" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her down the hall to her room to grab her bag. We quickly ran past my room and I grabbed my bag as well. We made it to class right as the clock clicked to 10 AM.