Chapter 5 - Bobby

I woke up the next morning and ran straight to Ariana's room. I opened the door and found it empty. I assumed she was already up and ran to the kitchen. When I got there Kitty and Colossus were sitting at the counter eating cereal but Ariana was nowhere to be found.

"Have either of you seen Ariana?"

"No but Xavier is looking for you." Said Kitty.

"Oh okay thanks." I said leaving to go to Xavier's office. When I got there there was a very worried look on his face it looked like he was trying to concentrate which is strange for someone with his brain capacity. "Is something wrong?" I said breaking his focus.

"Oh Mr.Drake I'm sorry I was distracted."

"What's wrong?"

"I can't read Ariana's mind. She must have left the campus again."

"Or was taken!" I said feeling worried.

"Let's go to cerebro. I'm sure I can find her there." We walked down to Cerebro and Xavier started to look for her. He couldn't find her right away but he could see flashes of her and it looked like she was running. We figured out the address and quickly got the X-Jet ready before she disappeared again. We got there and it was just a forest. There were no buildings or signs of anything. We looked around and still couldn't find anything until Xavier found a place where he could read her mind. He could tell she was underground so we started to look for an entrance. I tripped on a ridge in the ground which we realized was a large door. I pulled it up and walked down the stairs. I was greeted by Pyro and I turned into ice and froze him where he stood. I continued walking and Xavier guided me in my head. I got to an empty room where I found metal patterns on the ceiling. I knew Ariana was here and that somehow she had escaped. I heard footsteps so I quickly hid behind the door. Magneto walked in and quickly stormed out. I'm guessing he just realized that Ariana got out. I quickly ran out and ran into a small storage closet where I hit something really hard with the door.

"Ow." Said a girl's voice.

"Ariana?"

"Bobby? I thought they were gonna torture you! I came looking for you."

"What? I was at the X-Mansion. Xavier found you here and we came to save you."

"Then who was on the video they showed me?"

"I don't know that's... wait I completely forgot. Mystique, she can shapeshift into anyone. She can mimic their voice and everything."

"That's explains it. Now how are we getting out of here?"

"We are going to have to run really fast and hope that no one sees us." I said peaking out of the closet. "Okay on 3 we run for the exit. Just follow me."

"Okay." Ariana and I ran for the wind. I saw mystique but I don't think she even noticed we were here. We ran over to the door and I realized that Puro wasn't frozen anymore.

"Damn ice powers aren't useful for anything." I said running up the stairs and pushing the door open. We came out and found Xavier messing with Pyro's head. Pyro was laying on the ground shouting "NO MOM! DON'T DO IT!!"

"What are you doing to him?" I asked.

"Just keeping him busy. He truly thought he could kill me." Said Xavier shaking his head. "I wish he wouldn't of left then he could have gotten powerful enough to kill me."

"Maybe it's good he left then." I said walking up the stairs into the X-Jet. I looked out the window and watched Pyro thrashing on the ground until we were high enough that he couldn't hurt us. I watched him throw fireballs at the plane and completely miss. I watched until I couldn't see him anymore. Ariana came over and put her hand on my shoulder which snapped me out of my transe.