Chapter 4 - Ariana

I went into my room after saying goodnight to Bobby and laid on my bed. I couldn’t sleep so I just laid there and patterns on the ceiling with metal. I was about to fall asleep when I suddenly felt really sick again. I knew that Magneto was back but he must have been close since I couldn’t move and I couldn’t yell or anything. My window opened slowly and a very blue girl and a blonde boy with a weird glove on came in.

“Who are you?” I said in a quiet whisper since that’s all that would come out.

“I’m Pyro and this is my friend Mystique. We are going to take you and you can’t do anything about it. Pyro picked me up and carried me out the window while Mystique packed my clothes into a suitcase that was sitting next to my dresser. I guess I won’t be coming back anytime soon. I was put into a strangely quiet helicopter and we took off. I knew Bobby was going to assume I ran away and not care. I guess I was going to have to stay with these people. I knew deep down that this was going to be bad. Especially since Magneto can control me.

About an hour later we landed and I was carried into a very large base that was below ground. I was put in a room with a bed, a dresser, and nothing else. Pyro locked the door when he walked out and I could move again. I laid down on the bed and made some random metal drawings on the ceiling. I heard the door open and close and I looked up to see an older guy with a heavy looking outfit and cape. He was holding a very strange looking helmet and had a weird grin on his face.

“Who are you?” I asked him.

“You don’t know? I’m magneto.”

“You’re magneto? I thought it would be some young guy who knew how to dress like a normal person.”

“You’re a snarky one aren’t you?”

“Well, you kidnapped me and locked me in this room so I’m not going to be nice.”

“Well, enough of this. I need you but the problem is I cannot force you to use your powers although I can control everything else about you. So, what I’m gonna need is for you to use your powers or else he gets it.”

“Who gets it?” I said. He pointed to a tv that I didn’t even notice before. I looked at the screen and Bobby showed up strapped in a chair. He was yelling at the camera but there was no sound. “No! You can’t hurt him!” I said trying to attack Magneto. Before I could get too close to him he forced me to move back over to the bed. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks but I couldn’t move.

“If you cooperate then he will not be harmed but if you do not cooperate he will be hurt or worse.”

“You are a monster.”

“Now that’s just mean.” He said walking out of the room. He didn’t lock the door behind him. I wasn’t sure if it was a test or if he just forgot. I wasn’t going to miss an opportunity so I stood up and ran out the door. My first priority was Bobby.