11-Bringing Everyone Back

Landing on the pad, we all look around, seeing one another making it back all together.
"Did we get them all?" Bruce then says.
"You telling me this'll actually work?" Rhodey then says.

No one says a word, when I see Clint standing beside an empty space, "Where's Nat? Clint where is she?" I ask him , and he looks down his face saddens. I then stumble, walking off the platform, Steve comes after to me, but I put a hand up to stop him , "I can't..I need..I need to be alone" I tell him, as I press a button to get my suit off and walk off toward the hall, to go somewhere.

I eventually make my way to our room; I strip my suit off and change into something else

I eventually make my way to our room; I strip my suit off and change into something else. Anguish fills me up, knowing I knew this might happen, when I never saw her during the battle that was still coming our way.

I let out a scream, and I feel the energy surge through my body and I have to get outside. I fly my way out toward the lake and float above, send blast after blast into the water. I don't know how long I stay up there, before I start to come back down. I land on the ground and just lay there, allowing my grief to overtake me. I don't know how I was going to get through what was to come without having her here with me. She was my constant, and I lost her, she was the reason Steve and I were ever together in the first place. She had taught me how to be the best agent I can be, she was my best friend. I hear footsteps and feel arms wrap around me pulling me up. I allow Steve to carry me back toward the compound, joining Tony, Clint, Thor, and Bruce. Steve sits down and holds me on his lap as we all sit there in silence.

 Steve sits down and holds me on his lap as we all sit there in silence

"Do we know if she had family?" Tony suddenly asks.
"Yeah, us" Steve says to him.
"We..we were her family. She..she was my family" I cry as I sit on Steve.
"What?" Thor suddenly asks.
"I just asked them a question" Tony says looking at Thor.

"Yeah, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, Lady Emerald, we can bring her back, isn't that right? So stop this shit. We're the Avengers , get it together" Thor says clearly not understanding what had happened.

"We can't get her back" Clint says from his spot leaning by the door.
"Wha-What?" Thor says still confused.
"It can't be undone. It can't" Clint tries to tell him.
Thor lets out a light laugh, " I'm sorry. No offense, but you're a very earthly being.okay? We're talking about space magic, and 'can't' seems very definitive don't you think?" Thor says to him.