7-She's Not Alone

We pull apart, standing there just holding each other not wanting to let go, knowing what was about to happen. Eventually we leave the building and we go board the Wakanda carriers with the others and they fly off toward the barrier. "How we looking Bruce?" I hear Natasha ask as I see Bruce running in the Hulkbuster armour.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually" he stops talking as he trips on a rock and falls. "I'm okay! I'm okay!" he tells us.

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line" we hear James inform us

The carriers slow down and turn, allowing everyone on board to slide out. I walk beside Steve and Natasha, Bucky on the other side of Steve, and we all go to the front lines. T'Challa walks over to the Border Tribe, who are all chanting as he goes to thank them.

Steve, Natasha, T'Challa and myself all break from the group walking up to the barrier. We see that the two figures are the orc alien I fought in New York, and the other is who Steve had fought in Edinburgh.

"Where's your friend?" Nat asks the woman alien.
"You will pay for his life with yours, Thanos will have that stone" she threatens.
"That's not going to happen" Steve tells her.
"Earth is ours" I warn.
"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have blood and dust" T'Challa declares.

"We have blood to spare" the woman says brandishing her sword, and the we see the ships behind her start to open up. I see as the monsters I had been having nightmares about disembark.

The four of us head back to the front lines, "Did they surrender?" Bucky asks Steve.
"Not exactly" Steve tells him.
T'Challa then leads his warriors in a chant, "Yibambe!" they all chant together.

The alien women lowers her sword signaling the monsters to attack

The alien women lowers her sword signaling the monsters to attack. We watch as massive amounts of them run to the force field.

"What the hell?" Bucky says.
"Looks like we pissed her off" Natasha says smiling at me.
"Just a bit" I reply to her. The monsters get to the barrier trying to breakthrough, and we watch as bits and pieces of them breakoff as they try to get at us.