9-He's Good At That

We head back inside the compound, joining the others as we wait for everyone to return. It was really good having the team back, everyone talking again, and Tony and Bruce doing their science stuff. It made me feel really good that we were a family again. It's only a few hours when we hear a ship come back, Bruce and Rocket have arrived back and we see a very different Thor come stumbling off the ship, beer in hand.

There was a bit of a stench coming from him, that was making my nausea come back and I had to walk away for a minute. I decided it was best to try and keep some distance. A few hours later I heard the jet return, and go outside to see Natasha had been successful in getting our old friend back.  I smile as I see Clint come walking off the jet, going up to him, I hug him tightly.
"Yeah I missed you  too" he says , "Sorry I couldn't be here for your wedding" he adds.

"It's all good, you'll be here for something else though" I smile up at him, placing a hand on my stomach.
"Really you and Cap, finally are gonna have a kid" he says to me.
"We'll just have to survive this first" I smile at him, as we pull apart to join everyone else.

I go and find Steve in a side room, talking with Bruce, Scott and Rhodey, Steve smiling when he sees me. I see that Scott had changed into a suit that looks like his Ant-Man suit only in red and white.

"Time travel suit, not bad" Rhodey says to him as Bruce checks over the suit touching it.
"Hey, hey,hey. Easy, easy!"Scott warns him.
"I'm being very careful" Bruce says.
"As careful as your big green hands can let you" I pipe up saying as Bruce just smiles at me.

Scott holds up the red glass bottle that Bruce almost touched, "These are Pym Particle, alright? And  ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have, We're not making any more" he says concerned.
"Scott, calm down" Rhodey tells him.

"Sorry, We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it, no do-overs. Plus two test runs" he then accidentally presses a button, and shrinks in size, before growing back to normal size. "One test run" he then says.

We then move to the testing chamber, Nebula and Clint  now joining us. Scott looks nervous, "All right, I'm not ready for this" he then says.
"I'm game, I'll do it" Clint then pipes up saying and I look at him surprised. He walks away and a few minutes later, comes back in the suit that Scott had just been wearing.

"Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it" Bruce tells him, as he takes s step up onto the platform to face all of us.

"Wai-wait a second, let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know and" he makes a strangling motion  with his hands.
"Seriously Rhodey, that's just ugh" I say making a disgusted look.
"First of all, that's horrible" Bruce says to him.
"It's Thanos" he says to Bruce.
"And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future

"Look we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them...Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved" Scott says to them.
"Bingo" Clint says.
"That's not how it works" Nebula says.
"Well, that's what I heard" Clint says.
"What? By who? Who told you that?" Bruce then asks.

"Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time" Rhodey counts each movie on his fingers.
"Quantum Leap" Scott then says.
"A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time" Rhodey adds.
"Timeless"I say to them.