6- Why didn't you?

I see Thor, jumping at Thanos, stabbing his axe into his chest. "You should have gone for the head" I hear Thanos say as he snaps his fingers.
There is a sudden flash of light. "What did you do!" Thor screams at the titan. He just laughs at Thor as he then disappears.
"What did he do? Where did he go?" I shout at Thor. I then look around seeing everyone start turning to ash and dust. " What is happening?" I cry out as I look for Steve, a painful worry forms in the pit f my stomach. "STEVE!" I scream looking for him. I finally spot him kneeling on the ground, by a pile of dust and I notice Bucky's gun by him. I get to him, falling to the ground, wrapping my arms around him, puling him close, "He's gone Cassandra" he cries.

I slowly open my eyes and see I'm back on my bed, I slowly sit up, and see Steve is right by my side. "Your visions?" he asks me, and I just shake my head yes. He then hands me a glass of water and an Advil.
"You remembered" I say as I take them from him, placing the pill in my mouth and taking a sip of water to swallow.

"I always remembered" he says smiling at me.
I hand the glass of water back to him, "Thanks" I say to him.
"Cassandra what did you see?" he asks me.
"Steve, it's not looking good, that's all I can say" I tell him as tears form in my eyes.
"We'll survive this I promise" he says, wiping the tears away and kissing me.
We break apart, " we need to go" I then say to him.
"Yeah, we do" he says, and we get off my bed, leaving the room to meet the team.

We head to the quinjet, seeing the team already waiting, "Are we ready?" I ask them.
"We were just waiting for you guys" Natasha says to us, as we sit down.
"Then let's go save Vision" I tell her, and Sam starts up the jet, and has it lift off.

Once we are in the air, everyone undoes their belts and I go stand by Steve, "Where are we going anyway?" I ask him.
"Wakanda" he says to me.
"Really?" I asked surprised.
"Yeah, the technology they have is advanced enough it should help. Bucky went there after everything to try and get what HYDRA did to him erased" Steve explains to me.

"That's great, I guess for him and us" I say.
He then wraps an arm around my waist pulling me close, "I don't ever want to let you go again" he says kissing the top of my head.
"I hope you don't have to" I say back to him.
"This looks good" Natasha says smiling as she comes over to us.
"I got to let Sam know the coordinates to take" Steve says as he lets me go, walking toward the front of the jet.

I smile watching him walk away, "You think you could ever do this, be this happy?" I ask Nat.
"I wish, but my whole life has been about the mission, and the family I have created is the only thing I need right now. But I am glad you and Clint can have all that, and can find a way to make it work" she says,
"I don't know how Clint can really do it, I mean Steve and I almost couldn't be happy anymore. I don't know how Laura could do it" I say to her.

"Everyone handles relationships differently" she says, and I see her look at Bruce, "some just don't work romantically"
"You've never been one to do the romance thing, Natasha. I know you; you would sacrifice yourself if it meant saving all of us" I say as I hug her.
"I would do that; you technically already did" she smiles as we pull apart.
"Yes, and you saw how much that broke us" I say to her.
"Yeah, but you got each other back" she says.
"We did, but who knows what the real cost is going to be if we get out of this" I say and she walks away.