1- Fate of the Universe

He pulls away then goes toward Bucky, helping him up. They start to walk away, "that shield doesn't belong to you" Tony suddenly says. "You don't deserve it. My father made that shield".
Steve stops walking and drops the shield, and then continues to walking away. I feel my heartbreak, having to let the man I loved go.

The scene changes and I'm standing in a jungle fighting beside a now bearded Steve. We are trying to fight off monsters and he's shouting at me to help Wanda and Vision. I get to her and quickly put up a force field but a giant purple titan appears and using the gauntlet on his hand he destroys the force field. Wanda looks at Vision, and starts to destroy the stone, as we both try to hold the titan off. There's a flash of green light and everything is reversed and I'm back by Steve. We watch as Thor appears and goes after the titan, but it's too late he snaps his fingers.

               I sit up in my bed, sweating and shaking from the nightmare that has plagued my mind for the past two years

               I sit up in my bed, sweating and shaking from the nightmare that has plagued my mind for the past two years. They have never stopped since I lost Steve and now they are more intense then ever that some nights I wake up screaming bloody murder and James and Vision have to check on me. The weeks after Steve had broken everyone out where hard on me, because I wanted so desperately to go after them and be with him, but being monitored by the government and unable to get this damn cuff off without them knowing was to big a risk.
              I had promised Tony that I wouldn't do anything that would get him into trouble and he knew I wouldn't. It had been hard on both of us the events of the Accords and he felt guilty for making me lose Steve. He was always trying to buy me stuff and Pepper was always taking me out to get my mind off everything.
           I was actually to meet them in the park today, Pepper thinking that going for a run would help clear my mind. I decided since I was already awake I would get dressed and grab some breakfast. I shove the covers away and get out of my bed. Going to my closet I open the doors and look for my workout gear. I pull a drawer open and rummage through when I see the box I had hidden there a year ago. My fingers tremble as I take the box out, I can already feel the tears fall thinking of what was inside. It was the promise ring Steve he given me and the engagement ring he had sent me. It was too painful to wear them, a reminder of what couldn't be. I put the box back, and finish taking the clothes out I needed. As I close the drawer and begun to get changed I feel the cold of the necklaces I still wore though, as a reminder of what we once had. 

I finished getting changed, slip on my runners, pull my hair back into a pony tail and leave my room. I make my way down the hall and toward our kitchen area. I walk in to see Rhodes already awake, working on a tracking system. "Morning James" I say as I give him a light hug.
"Morning Cassie, working out this morning?" He asks as I go to the cupboard looking for granola bars.
"Pepper asked me to join her and Tony for a run" I say as I finally find what I wanted.
"That's good, running should help" he says.
"Thanks, still no luck on finding Vision?" I ask as I eat the granola bars.
"Still offline" he replies.
"I'm sure you'll find him" I reply as I finish eating.
"Tell Tony and Pepper I say Hi" he says as I leave the room.

I head out of the compound and go for my car, getting in I turn it on and drive away. I navigate my way through traffic and finally find a parking spot. I park the car and take a deep breath, knowing this is what I need, but something is telling me things are going to be different today. I get out of my car and make my way for the park, jogging around I look for Pepper and Tony, finally spotting them having a laugh, and talking.
"And we should have no more surprises. Ever. I promise you" I hear Tony say to her.
"Yes" I see her smile at him.
"I will" I watch as they kiss and my heart falls.

They pull away when they spot me watching.
"Oh hey Green" Tony says making me smile.
"Hey Pepper, Stark" I say as I hug Pepper.
"How are you?" Pepper asks.
"Still here" I say trying to put on a brave face.
"I'm glad you came" Tony says as he hugs me. I try not to break down when we hear a strange noise coming from behind us. We pull apart as the three of us see a round circle sparking making what I assume is a portal. A man walks through wearing a long red cloak, and I recognize him from some SHIELD files I had been reading.

"Cassandra Austin, Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange

"Cassandra Austin, Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me" he says before looking at Tony and Pepper, "oh, uh congratulations on the wedding by the way"
"I'm sorry, you giving out tickets or something?"Tony asks the man.
"We need your help, both of you. Look it's not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake" Strange tells us, and hearing those words makes me realize my nightmare is closer to coming real.
"And who's we?" Tony asks him.

We see movement behind Strange, and see a figure of someone we haven't seen in years emerge

We see movement behind Strange, and see a figure of someone we haven't seen in years emerge. "Hey Tony, Cassandra" I look in shock at seeing Bruce.
"Bruce" both Tony and I say together.
"Pepper" Bruce then says seeing her.
"Hi" she smiles back at him.
"You okay?" I ask him and he just pulls Tony and I in for a hug.