2- Like the Beatles?

Tony said goodbye to Pepper and we followed Bruce and Doctor Strange through the portal. Bruce explained everything that was going on and now Strange's friend Wong was explaining these Infinity Stones to us.
"From the dawn of the universe,there was nothing. Then, boom!" He creates five colourful stones to  appear. "The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence"
"Space.Reality. Power. Soul. Mind. And Time"

Strange says and he makes his necklace open revealing an Emerald Stone

"Tell us his name again" Tony asks Bruce.
"Thanos. He's a plague Cassie, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants" he explains to us worry on his face. "He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki, the attack on New York. That's him." I take all this in and I understand this is what I've been dreaming.
"This is it" I hear Tony say to himself. "What's our timeline?" He asks as he stands up.

"No telling. He has the Power and Space stones, that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hand on all six stones, Tony" Bruce says. Tony walks around, "he can destroy life on a scale hitherto, undreamt of" Strange tells him.
Tony leans against a weird cauldron stretching "did you seriously just say "hitherto undreamt of"
"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos" Strange says to Tony.
"Is that what this is" Tony says looking at Strange, as Strange's cloak slaps Tony.

Tony stops stretching, "I'm going to allow that". I stand up and go beside Tony, "if Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick that one down the garbage disposal?" Tony says pointing to the necklace.
"No can do" Strange says bluntly.
"We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone with our lives" Wong tells us.
"And I swore off dairy, but then Ben &Jerrys named a flavour after me, so" Tony says and I just roll my eyes.
"Stark Raving Hazelnuts" Strange said.
"It's not bad" Tony replies.
"A bit chalky" I say earning a look from Tony, and I shrug my shoulders.
"A Hunka-Hulka Burning Fudge is our favourite"Wong says.
"I prefer Stars and Stripes Cookie Dough" I pipe in saying.
"Those are a thing" Bruce asks.

"Whatever, point is:things change" Tony says to them.
"Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change. This Stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos" Strange says sternly.
"And still conversely it may also be his best chance against us" Tony says back.
"Well, if we don't do our jobs" Strange says back.
"What is your job exactly besides making balloon animals?" Stark says condescending.
Strange remains calm, "Protecting your reality douchbag"

"Okay guys, could we table this discussion right now? The fact is that this Stone, we know where it is. Vision is out there somewhere with the Mind Stone, and we have to find him now" Bruce says this and Tony and I exchange a look.
"Yeah that's the thing" I say rubbing my hand through my hair.
"What do you mean?" Bruce asks me.
"Two weeks ago. Vision turned off his transponder. He's offline" Tony says looking at Bruce.
"What? Tony you lost another super bot"Bruce asks annoyed.
"I didn't lose him. He's more then that. He's evolving" Tony explains to him.
"Who could find Vision then?" Doctor Strange asks.
Tony gives a slight glance at me, "Shit" he says to himself before looking at the others. "Probably Steve Rogers" he answers, at hearing his name my heart burns.
"Oh great" Strange sighs in exasperation.
"Maybe.But" Tony says still giving me a sympathetic look.
"Call him" Bruce insists and Tony looks at him.
"It's not that easy. God we haven't caught up in a spell have we" Tony says.
"No" Bruce says confused.
"The Avengers broke up. We're toast" Tony tells him.

Bruce is taken aback by this, "Broke up? Like, like a band? Like the Beatles?""Cap and I fell out hard

"Cap and I fell out hard. We're not on speaking terms" Tony says, as Bruce then looks at me.
"What about you, no way did you and Steve break up?" He asks me.
"We..Uh..we did split. I had to save this one and I lost Steve, and I got cuffed" I say trying not to get upset as I show him the special bracelet.

"Tony, listen to me! Thor's gone. Thanos is coming. It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not" Bruce pleads with him. I watch as Tony is hesitant as he reaches into his pocket taking out an older flip phone, and I realize he's had a way to contact Steve all this time, and I don't know if I want to be mad or not.
"Tony, please let me hear his voice" I ask him, just as he goes to press the call button and give me the phone we hear rumbling sounds. I start to feel my hair move and see Strange's doing the same, "say, Doc, you wouldn't happen to be moving her hair and yours would you?" Tony asks Strange.
He looks up at his hair, "not at the moment no"

We move toward the hole in the ceiling and see debris flying about outside. Going outside we see chaos, people running and screaming in fear. Cars stopped everywhere, garbage flying by, a women falls down in front of me and I go to help her up.
"You okay?" I ask her, but she doesn't respond and continues to run away.

We all continue down the street, when a car crashes into a pole.
"Help him! Wong, Doc" Tony shouts pointing to the crashed car.
"Go. I got it!" Bruce says to Tony, who puts on his sunglasses and walks away. Bruce goes off to check the man in the car and I follow Tony who I hear is asking FRIDAY to asses the situation.
"Hey you might wanna put that Time Stone in your back pocket Doc!" Tony shouts.
I look over to see Strange has prepared his spells to fight, "might wanna use it!" Strange says as we turn the corner, there's a loud humming sound and looking up we see and giant circular spaceship come floating down the street.

"Tony, I have a bad feeling about this. I need to help fight" I say looking at him.
"You've been without them for two years, will you be able to make them work?" He asks me.
"Get this off and we'll find out" I say holding the cuff up.
He sighs, "you get killed Rogers won't be happy"
"I'll just walk it off" I remark to him as he takes the cuff and opening a hatch he types in a passcode and the cuff unlocks.

As soon as it falls to the ground, I feel the surge of energy come flowing back inside me. My hands start to glow with electric energy and I smile at Tony, "just like riding a bike".
We start to walks toward the ship and Tony informs FRIDAY to notify first responders as we go closer Strange makes the debris clear away. I feel a bit of panic start to set in as I know this is the beginning of what I have been having nightmares about.