7- Bigger Than His

We get Scott to tell Tony, the crazy idea he had come up with at the compound, while he does this my mind wanders over what happened earlier  in the bathroom. I try not to think over what was going inside me, and can sense Steve keeping a watchful eye on me, as I move closer to him.
"Now, we know what it sounds like" I hear Scott say once my mind refocuses on the conversation.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible" Steve says to him.
"Quantum flunction messes with the Planck scale, which then triggers the Deutsh proposition. Can we agree on that?" Tony says to us.
"Thank you" Steve says to him.
"In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home" Tony says.
"I did" Scott tells him.

"No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull off a..What do you call it?" Tony asks Scott.
"A time heist" Scott answers hiding a smile.
"Yeah, a time heist. Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because its laughable? Because it's pipe dream?" Tony says sounding agitated.
"The stones are in the past. We can go back and get them" Scott says.

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back" Natasha says to Tony.
"Or screw it up worse that he already has, right" Tony tells her.
"I don't believe we would" Steve says to him.
"Gotta say, I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise"  Tony says to us. I can tell that Tony isn't believing in any of this idea or saving everyone.

"Not, if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. That means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events" Scott says and it sounds more like Back to the Future, and I'm starting to doubt this.

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back To The Future" Tony says as we follow him up the stairs onto the porch.
"No" Scott quickly answers.
"Good. You had me worried there. 'Cause that'd be horse shit. That's not how quantum physics works" Tony says.
"Tony... we have to take a stand" Natasha says to him.
"We did stand. And yet, here we are" Tony says.

"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did. And now, now we have a chance to bring her back. Bring  everyone back. And you're telling me that won't  even...." Scott says.

"That's right, Scott. I won't. Even. Got a kid" as Tony says this Morgan comes running out smiling at her dad.
"Mommy told me to come and save you" she says to her dad.

"Good job. I'm saved" Tony says holding his daughter. "I wish you'd come here to ask me something else. Anything else. Honestly, I..I missed you guys, it was.." he says "Oh, and  tables set for seven." He turns to us all saying.
"Tony, I get it. And I'm happy for you, I really am. But this is a second chance" Steve tells him.

 But this is a second chance" Steve tells him

"I got my second chance right here, Cap. I can't roll the dice again." Tony says to him. "If you don't talk shop, you  can stay" he adds.
"Tony, just think about this okay. Trust me this idea, it may possibly work. I know it can" I say referring to my dreams. "Just think about it please" I say as I start to walk away from him with the others.