Chapter 3 'Colors'

Chapter 3 'Colors'

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

Once I got home I ran upstairs and started looking through some of my spell books. My red eyes were gone and now replaced with blue-green eyes, that meant I was relaxed.

I always loved to look through and practice my spells, I also wanted to see what I could do on Monday to that one guy. I'm not going to let him get away with that, and I've only got one period with him. Ha! He's going to need all the luck he can get.

I then heard a knock on the door downstairs. I opened my door to go answer it until I saw my father go up and open the front door.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" He asked the person at the door. I wonder who could be at the door.

"Hello, we were wondering if a girl named Elizabeth Lockhart lived here?" A female voice asked. I knew who that voice belonged to. I could tell my father became filled with panic when someone else said my name. He never knows whether they are good or bad, mostly bad considering everyone wants me either dead or used as a weapon.

I used my powers and slammed the door shut. Good thing my dad wasn't holding onto the handle or anything. I then used my powers to block my smell from the house, I don't need Emily and Blake finding my house. I might be Blake's mate but all he knows is that I'm human, he doesn't know what I have to go through.

My dad was about to open his mouth to say something until I said threw my own mind link, 'Dad, don't say anything. Those two are werewolves and they were just looking for me so I could hang out with them. I'm not in the mood though. They are both the Alpha's children, Emily and Blake and sadly Blake would be my mate.'

My dad looked shocked after I just explained everything to him. But he understood why I would do something like that. Hopefully Emily and Blake would leave this house.

'Em, you go look somewhere else. I want to try and check that open window to see if she is in this house. I don't get how her smell could be here and then gone the next second,' I heard Blake say to his sister threw the mind link. Shoot! He meant my room! I always have my window open when ever I'm in my room.

'Alright, I don't get that either. I'll have Rick come and join us. I have no idea where else she could be,' Emily replied to her brother. I then heard someone climbing on the side of the house. My parents couldn't hear it but since I put a protection on the house in case of an emergency than I would be able to tell.

I ran out of my room, shut my door, and quickly used my magic to place my spell books back in their places before Blake would have a chance to look at them. I then locked my door so he couldn't get out, even if he is a werewolf, my magic is more stronger than his strength.

I then slid my back against my door until my butt hit the floor. My eyes changed to Aquamarine, which is another word for blue-green. My eyes are blue-green because I'm relaxed, I'm not worried about Blake looking around my room and finding me. I could always use my dad to stop him.

Once I heard him going through my draws, I immediately turned mad, making my eyes turn a ruby color, or red. Something close, but still, he was going threw my stuff and I never liked it when people went threw my stuff.

Blake's P.O.V.

A woman lives in this room, but no man. So either they have a daughter or that man's wife just lives in a separate room, which I doubt.

But there was something that really caught my attention. There was a piece of paper on a table that had a lamp on it and it was right next to the bed.

I picked up the piece of paper, but had no idea what it mean. This was really confusing and it wasn't a letter or anything like that.

Black-No emotion
Brown (Bronze/Copper)-Scared
Red (Ruby)-Angry, Mad
Orange (Fire Opal)- Guilty
Yellow-Orange (Gold/Brass)- Dizzy
Yellow (Topaz)-Pain
Green-Yellow (Peridot)-Restless
Green (Emerald)-Jealous
Blue-Green (Aquamarine)-Relaxed, Calm
Blue (Sapphire)-Happy, Excited
Indigo/Ultramarine (Lolite/Lapis)-Hope
Violet (Sugulite)-Mischievous, Mysterious
Red-Violet (Amethyst)-Moodier Passions
Pink (Rose Quartz)-Love
Glassstone (Quartz)-Numb
White (Ivory/Opal)-Confused
Gray (Silver/Steel)-Dull, Boring

Rare
Mist Blue (Celestite)-Lonely
Green Sky (Chrysolite)-Surprised
Blue/Gold (Blue Topaz)-Warmed
Verdigris (Euclase)-Trembling
Violet/Brown (Axinite)-Nervous
Green/Copper (Fire Agate)-Worried

What in the world is this? What could this stuff mean? I was interrupted out of my thoughts by someone knocking on this door.

"Hello? Who's in this room?" That man from the front door asked me. Ah great! I need to get out of here before he comes in here.

With that thought, I stuff that piece of paper down my pocket and quickly jumped out the window and bolted into the forest. I stayed near the edge of the forest, but made sure no one could see me, I wanted to know what this man did.

"Did he take anything sweetie?" I heard the man ask. But who was he talking to? I then saw two shadows moving in the room. One was standing in the door way while the other one was running around the room like crazy.

"Nope, everything's still here, he didn't take a single one of my things, and I'm even surprised all my underwear is still in my dresser," I heard an angelic voice say. That has got to be my mate, that has to be Elizabeth.

"Yea, we both know how werewolves can be. Do you want to study until dinner?" The man asked Elizabeth, my guess, he's her father. The dude looked like he was in his early fifties, but I wonder where her mother was?

Then I registered what her father said. How in the world did he know that werewolves existed? No human should know that werewolves exist.

"Yea, I still have to teach that one guy in class a lesson. I plan on embarrassing him in front of the whole class, and he won't even have a clue that it's me," I heard Elizabeth say to her father. I then heard her father laughing.

"That's my baby girl, study those hard, who knows when we'll have to run again. Have you talked to Raven or Aunt Lucinda at all?" Her father asked. Now I'm starting to get confused. Why are they running? I could hear a double meaning in talked so what else does her father mean?

"Sadly no, I just hope they're ok," I heard Elizabeth reply.

"Alright, well study or go to sleep, I'll have your mom come get you once dinner's done, and what would you like me to do if those werewolves come back," I heard her father ask. I would like to know what Elizabeth would do to me if I went back to her house. That would be very interesting.

"Just come wake me up, I have a plan in case they come back. I don't really want to drive them away, but we can't risk it so I'll push everyone away from me," I heard Elizabeth say. My wolf was howling in pain because our mate didn't want us. My heart felt like it was breaking into millions of little pieces.

"Alright sweetie," I heard her father finish before a door closed gently. I have an idea, if Elizabeth won't see me then I'll come see her.