Chapter 14 'In trouble'

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I first headed to school without anyone seeing me. I might have made myself invisible just so I could be in less trouble and there could be less commotion about me coming back.

I didn't see Blake, Emily, Raven, or anyone else in my family from school, or Blake's family. His uncle and father weren't even at school.

My heart started beating faster when I spotted someone searching for something in the wave of people. She was human, but she was also very dangerous. I was glad that I was invisible or else she would have spotted me and we would be fighting each other right now.

Melissa, a spy that had orders from the government to kill and destroy me. She's one of the people that have been chasing me for years, and two years ago is when they started using my family against me.

I bolted out of the school without making a sound. I couldn't risk Melissa finding me, especially if I'm up close and she has some little phone that will show the amount of power I'm using.

I ran home, towards Blake's house. Something was telling me that's where my family, and all of Blake's family, would be.

The door was left open and I walked in to hearing another door slam shut. I looked at everybody who seemed to be yelling at a different person. Blake's parents, his uncle, Rick, Emily, my parents, Raven, and Aunt Lucinda were all in the living room when I entered. Blake was no where in sight.

"What's going on?" I asked while turning visible so everyone could see me. They all stared at me in complete and utter shock, not saying a single word.

"Beth!" Raven yelled while running and jumping on me. I ended up falling on my butt with my cousin hugging the life out of me.

"Holy cow, you scared the shit out of everyone!" Raven yelled. Everyone else was still frozen in their spots, not sure whether to believe it's me or not. My parents started crying before tackling me to the ground just like Raven did. Soon my aunt was joining the reunion too and I was beginning to get suffocated.

"I'm sorry, but grandma-" my mother screamed 'what' out of pure shock. My whole family was shocked when I mentioned my dead grandmother.

"She visited me in my sleep and-" I was cut off by my aunt Lucinda who was more shocked than ever.

"How? Why now?" Aunt Lucinda whispered. I was surprised by her questions, but I wasn't sure how to answer them.

"She wanted to warn me about the blue moon, she told me how I needed to meet her twin sister so she could help me," I explained. My family looked at me in shock, no one saying a word.

"Mother never had a twin sister," my mother whispered. Aunt Lucinda looked ready to just start crying, not knowing that she had another family member.

"She did, she kept it a secret in case anyone went after her, and she's doing well," I said happily as tears formed in my eyes. I started laughing a little because my grandmother was right. Her sister never stopped drinking from the fountain of youth.

"You visited her?" my mother whispered, but she had a smile on her face. I shook my head yes, not trusting my voice.

"Yes, turns out that any siblings related to a witch are born healers" I explained. My mother hugged me and we both silently cried. I could tell that my mom was happy to see me again, terrified that something could have happened to me. I knew that if I left there would be something happening with my disappearance, especially with Blake.

"Where's Blake?" I asked, forgetting all about him and that he wasn't even in the house when I got here. His scent was fresh so they had to know where he went right?