Chapter 19 'The forest'

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"How many times have you used that spell?" Blake asked me while handing me some healing tea. I had found my great aunt's herb cook book that she had hidden.

"Only once, I had the book when I was younger and I didn't think I would use that spell many times," I took a sip from my great aunt's small tea cup.

We weren't sure what to do at the moment. My great aunt Penny was suppose to tell us where my grandma's house was in order to try and find those books.

"What did you use it for?" Blake asked me, taking the seat next to me on the couch. Blake had moved another couch my great aunt had because I almost had a near heart attack and couldn't breath.

"Last time was to try and find my aunt and cousin, a certain god decided to kidnap them but I wasn't sure where he had hidden them that time. I never really used the spell that often so I never bothered to memorize it," I explained.

"How do you cope with everything?" Blake whispered, if it wasn't so quiet I wouldn't have been able to hear his question.

I shrugged my shoulders, "If I die then the natural world will be doomed. My grandma said in the past we've lost some creatures and they've taken their affect on other creatures. If I die the same thing will happen, I've checked, there are no other witches in the world."

"You're not going to die, and I will make sure of that," Blake growled while hugging me tightly to his chest. I just let it go, one day he has to understand that I won't be strong enough to fight anymore and that I will die.

"Come on Blake, we need to try and find my grandma's house," I informed him. Snapping my fingers, one of my many spell books popped up in front of me. I didn't want another accident and instead wanted to do the spell right while using my book.

"You're not doing another spell, right?" Blake asked, worried. I could tell he was nervous as I heard his heart beating faster than before.

"Don't worry, I have my book with me this time, I have to go back and see what happened to my great-aunt," I explained. I started reciting the spell before Blake could stop me.

"Beth!" Blake called out.

Everything quickly faded around me, the house looked better and so did everything else. Penny was still at home and everything seemed to continue only there seemed to be a few mistakes compared to the last time I saw everything in the past.

This time the guy didn't have a knife with him, he was still strong and trying to get into her house, but his voice was pleading with her instead of fighting with her.

"Penny listen to me," the man begged.

"This is not the time to visit, you'll have to come back later," Penny replied slamming the door in his face. This all seemed strange, it wasn't the same as the first time I saw it.

Penny was safe as she locked the door and headed up stairs to her room. This was all so different, wasn't that guy trying to kidnap her the other time I went into the past.

'This is no time for games child. You must go into the woods now,' a voice whispered in my head. Wrapping my arms around my head I only felt pain while the voice was talking.

Everything disappeared in front of my eyes. Opening them I came face to face with Blake. He seemed relieved that no harm came to me while performing this spell.

"Oh thank god you're ok," Blake said while holding me tighter to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just closed my eyes. I performed the spell wrong, meaning that the first one was completely wrong.