Chapter 1 'Day one'

Chapter 1 'Day one'

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"Have a good day at school Liz, we'll pick you up after school. Will you be ok here by yourself?" my mother whispered into my ear, even though we were in the car. But we're in a community full of werewolves and they have really good hearing.

"Yea, I'll be ok. Everyone here will think I'm normal and I'll try to keep my powers in control, I'll do my best. See you after school," I finished. My mom kissed me on the cheek goodbye and then I got out of her car.

I needed to try and keep myself in control if I didn't want to be noticed. I pulled my grey hood over my head as I walked into the school. I can't have anyone look into my eyes. My moods and 'special powers' can easily change the color of my eyes. They will change to any color, that's how people have found me before. I've tried using colored contacts before, but they don't work.

I walked into what looked like an office. There was a girl in there with who I was guessing was the principle.

"Thanks uncle, just wanted to know if anything happened," the girl finished when she noticed I walked in. I could easily tell she was the Alpha's daughter. She might think of me as a human but I'm more than just a human.

The girl, that looked around my age, turned away from her uncle and looked at me with a smile on her face. I didn't dare look her up in the eyes, but I didn't cover my face fully.

"Hi, my name's Emily, I'm guessing your Elizabeth?" she said while holding her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand and tried to keep myself calm and not think about 'them' or anyone else finding me. I might be able to stay here for a while before they do, maybe a month or two.

"Yea," I replied. I smiled back at Emily before looking at her uncle, or the principle. Her uncle was the Beta of the pack, really easy to tell.

"Emily, would you like to show our new student around the school? You have first and last period together," the principle informed Emily. Emily's eyes lite up by the time her uncle was done with his sentences.

"Alright, I'll take her papers and show her around the school," Emily replied while grabbing a few papers from her uncle's desk. Her uncle just smiled at me while I didn't say anything else, or make contact with anyone. I couldn't risk anything happening, not when my family and I just got here.

Emily then pulled me out of his office and she handed me my locker, combination, and my schedule. Emily brought me to my locker that was somewhat near hers. I put in my combination and then Emily told me what I needed and what I didn't need.

First period was gym so I didn't really need anything for that. But all my classes were in the most advanced possible for high school. Being a witch has it perks, like being super smart. Then last period was Language class, were we would learn many different languages.

I already knew everything in school, it was what I was trying to teach myself that I really needed to learn. I've known everything you need to know in high school since I was thirteen. Like I said, that's one of the perk's of being the most powerful witch alive.

Gym class was a little painful since I needed to act like a human, instead of a witch. Humans can't beat werewolves at running or mostly anything else since werewolves are very strong, but since I'm a witch I can actually beat everyone, but then that would blow my cover.

Emily was nice to me during gym, she helped me out when we played dodge ball, which I let the ball hit me a couple of times. Only when the other werewolves threw it weak, than I would let myself get hit. I would only dodge the fast and painful ones.