Chapter 17 'Bound to happen sometime'

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"Beth, you had to see that coming," Blake said while wrapping his arms around my waist. I was reading, but my cheeks grew red, letting him know that I heard him loud and clear.

"Next time I will have to know the spell before I say yes to performing it for you," I said while flipping back to my section. Multi-Purpose Spells, I could only hope this helps in the war.

Blake kissed my neck, only this was the other side where my mark wasn't so I wasn't that affected by his touch. I was still affected but the small kiss wasn't enough to make my knees go weak and make me fall on the ground.

"I can not believe you went in the section for Pregnancy's and Fertility's. You know my parents will never approve of that spell, heck they wanted to hide that section of the book from me," I explained while trying to leave his arms.

I started grabbing the stuff I needed and followed the instructions while he sat on the bed and smirked at me. I threw a small glare his way when his smirk grew bigger about my parents going hay wire about that spell.

"Beth, they know it's bound to happen sometime," Blake said as I was tying the knots. I started tying slower and knew that he was right. If I was to do one of those spells than there would be no stopping me. Once a spell is started, it can never be stopped and must be completed.

"I know, and how did you find that section anyway?" I asked. I slowly continued to tie the knots in the order I was suppose to. Blake didn't answer until I looked up at him and stared straight into his eyes.

"I saw the word pregnancy in the index and thought about what it would be like when we have kids," Blake explained. He said when instead of if, my heart picked up and I quickly went back to what I was doing. This spell had to be completed or else I knew Blake would interfere with it, he would find a way too.

"Alright then, meaning I have to now keep my books locked up so you don't find anymore spells like that," I mumbled, but knew he heard me. Werewolf hearing comes in handy when I start to mumble away.

"What other spells am I not allowed to know about?" Blake asked curiously. He gave me his charming smile just as I finished up the spell for the nine knots. It was completed, but I didn't feel drained from energy. The nine knot spell is meant to hold some of my magic in the knots so people can use them to help during the war. I gain that power back, but not the power I put into the knots, and they're pretty strong.

"Hm, well it's not a good idea to tell you, so you'll just have to figure that out for yourself," I said while giving him a quick peck on the lips before walking into the bathroom. I was in dire need of a shower.

I locked the door, not wanting Blake to come in and have his wolf take over. I heard a growl from the other side of the door and was surprised I heard it when I was stripping.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself or else this door will be broken," Blake growled softly. I turned the shower on and occupied my mind with different kinds of flowers.

"Stay out of my head then," I replied back before blocking him out of my thoughts.

I leaned my head forward after I was technically done in the shower, but I never shut the water off.

The water was still warm as it hit my back while I couldn't stop thinking about the war. My grandma says she has some special old friends, but would they be willing to help?

What kinds of friends does my grandma even have? There's no other witches around meaning none of her friends are witches, and I'm pretty sure that humans wouldn't be fighting in a mythical war involving many creatures.