Chapter 25 'It begins'

Blake's P.O.V.

Elizabeth was fast asleep by the time I woke up in the morning. I didn't want to wake her up, so instead I admired her beautiful features.

My hands were lightly playing with her soft hair that felt like it was as soft as the clouds in the sky. I ran my thumb lightly over her pink cheeks and then lightly over her lips.

I stopped all movement when I heard her stomach rumble. Slowly getting out of bed, I worked my way downstairs so I could make her breakfast so she could eat. She hasn't been eating much with being asleep or whatever has been happening while she's been asleep, including that nightmare yesterday. The war is coming soon, but my pack and a lot of the other's are helping prepare.

While Elizabeth had been asleep, I've been recruiting packs from all over the world to try and help me. There's maybe about three that won't be here in time and other's are hoping to be here. There's already about ten packs close by in case the war was to happen now.

We're all on our feet, ready for when the creatures attack. No one is sure what kind of creatures are going to attack. We're already prepared for demons, other wolves, and vampires, but only Elizabeth knows who will really be attacking us.

I started making Elizabeth some food until I heard very light footsteps coming down the hallway. I looked up to see Elizabeth smiling at me.

She walked over to me as I continued to make her an omelet. Wrapping her hands around my waist, I loved how small she was too me. It was like we fit perfectly together and we were made for each other.

I kissed her forehead before giving her a side hug. She snuggled into my side as I flipped her food onto a plate.

"How are you Beth?" I asked, worried about her health and how much she's been sleeping. She bit her lip nervously while playing with her fingers. I raise an eyebrow at her, silently asking her what was wrong.

"There's something we need to discuss Blake," she whispered. I could barely hear with how quiet she was talking.

"Is everything ok? What's wrong?" I asked while looking over her body, making sure she wasn't hurt in any way. I smelled the air too and made sure that everything was ok, but there was a very faint scent in the air that didn't belong to either of us.

She continued to bite her lip as her hand slowly slid onto her stomach.

"Do you have a stomach ache?" I asked her. Instead of answering me she started crying while smiling. I was so confused with women that it wasn't funny. She didn't say anything and started rubbing her stomach.

"Are you hungry?" I asked while picking up her plate. She shook her head no and took her hand away from her stomach.

"I'm pregnant," she whispered while smiling. Tears were coming down her cheeks while I almost dropped the plate.

It took me a minute to realize where that faint scent was coming from, and for me to realize what Elizabeth had just said. I placed the plate on the counter and walked closer to Elizabeth.

I picked Elizabeth up and hugged her to me while being careful of her stomach. I started kissing all over her face while tears were coming out of my eyes.

I lifted her shirt a bit and started kissing her flat stomach. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening to me.

"Blake?" Elizabeth asks quietly, "what's going to happen when the war comes? I'm not going to make it, especially while carrying a kid."