Chapter 10 'The moon'

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"Bye guys," Blake's mom said before driving away. I waved to her before se was out of the school parking lot.

Blake wrapped his arm around me while we all started walking inside the school. Literally everyone was staring at me and Raven like we were freaks, we were a little bit but it still hurt.

"How is she the Alpha's mate?" I heard one girl whisper so low that not even a werewolf could hear that. Everyone made sure that they didn't anger their Alpha by whispering super low.

"She's not even a werewolf," a boy whispered.

"I should have been the Alpha's mate," another girl whispered.

"Anyone could have been a better Female Alpha than a witch," another boy whispered.

"Tonight's a full moon, do you think he'll bring her with us for a run?" I heard a boy ask someone.

My eyes widened in shock when he said that tonight was a full moon. Everything clicked right before my eyes than.

That's why I lost control of my powers so easily, tonight is a full moon.

I was lost in my own little world to not notice that someone came up to Blake. She was a female werewolf and I could easily tell that this girl wanted power and control. She only wanted my mate because he was an Alpha.

"Hey Blake, how have you been?" she asked Blake while her hands roamed all over his chest, shoulders, and arms.

"Knock it off Brianna," Blake said while throwing her hands off of his chest. My head was pounding, I wanted to stay and stop this stupid girl from touching my mate, but I also wanted to run and shut my powers down before they got out of control.

"But Blake, you said you were going to help me study right after school," Brianna whined. I could tell by the way she looked at me that she was lying.

"Hey, knock it off you dumb bitch," I heard Raven say. Raven and I have seen enough movies to know what she was trying to do.

Brianna stared at my cousin in shock, and I could only guess no one ever tells this blond bimbo off much.

"You have no right to talk to me like that you pathetic little human!" she yelled to my cousin. I did my best to push my powers down as far as I could.

"You have no right to talk to my cousin like that!" I yelled to Brianna. I wasn't going to let anyone get away with yelling at my cousin just because she was sticking up for me.

"I can talk to her however I want because you have no control over me," Brianna said before slapping me in the face. I was about to us my powers, but then I realized that people would only choose her side. That and my powers are gonna start getting out of control soon.

I threw a good punch at Brianna's stomach while I heard Blake growl. I could only guess that he saw the punch on my face. She growled at me, not liking that I could probably actually throw a punch at her.

"Hey, hey, what's going on?" I could hear Blake's uncle yell. Everyone was surrounding me and Brianna so they could get a good look on the fight.

Brianna bent my arm the wrong way and I instantly winced in pain. Everyone was also able to hear a crack, and I knew that she broke my arm.

"Leave my cousin alone!" a voice in the background yelled. I didn't feel a presence in front of me anymore, and I could only guess that was Raven. Brianna bashed my head against the ground and wall too much for me to be able to concentrate.