Chapter 5 'You're staying with us'

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

It was Sunday, and I wasn't really thrilled about going back to school tomorrow. The only thing I'm happy about, is pranking that stupid kid, he should really learn who he decides to mess with next time.

Breakfast was pretty normal, both of my parents were surprised that my mate never showed up at my house yesterday, or even today. I was getting pretty bored around lunch time so I went up to my room and started practicing on some spells.

I'm a witch, I love spells, and learning a couple new ones here and there. I was also using the spells to clean my room when someone knocked on our front door. I quickly stopped with my spells and placed everything down quietly from where it was floating.

That was until I heard my mom start to cry, and that's never a good sign. I quickly rushed downstairs while I turned myself invisible. Not knowing what or who I would meet while trying to protect my mom and dad.

But I was shocked at what I saw that I quickly became visible. No, this can not be happening.

Right in front of me, was my Aunt Lucinda holding my cousin Raven, who was blindfolded and barely breathing. My Aunt Lucinda also had a broken foot and a broken arm, making it almost impossible to carry Raven.

My father quickly caught Raven while my mom caught her sister. I checked to make sure no one saw us while everyone else ran inside. The ghost was clear, I shut the door and locked it while putting the shield around the house up. It never goes off on Raven or Aunt Lucinda, as long as it's just them and no one else.

"What happened?" I asked Aunt Lucinda. I snapped my fingers and all the blinds, doors, and windows quickly shut themselves. Which saves me the effort of running around the house and shutting them.

"T-the devil, h-he grabbed u-us and t-tortured us until w-we t-told him w-where you were," Aunt Lucinda stuttered. I quickly worked on healing her broken leg and arm. It was badly broken, if it wasn't for me I think she might have never been able to feel her leg or arm ever again.

"Do we have to move again?" My mother asked her sister in a small voice. I could tell my mother was ready to break down after seeing her sister like this.

"N-no, we gave him the wrong location and snuck away, he's probably just finding out we left," Aunt Lucinda replied in a small voice.

Once her bones were back in place I quickly worked on a fast healing spell, that was also painless. Once Aunt Lucinda was healing I quickly worked fixing Raven's eyes and getting more blood in her system.

I gave her some of my blood and started saying some spells that would, hopefully, get her eyes back to normal. I've given her some of my blood before so this is really nothing, that's also how she's almost as smart as me.

I then just noticed that Raven had a cut in her stomach. I didn't see it until it started bleeding. I quickly lifted her shirt up and made sure none of her organs or anything else was broken. Along with making sure nothing was still in the cut before I closed it up.

After finishing healing Raven she looked like her normal self, along with Aunt Lucinda. They were both asleep, Aunt Lucinda stayed on the couch while I had brought Raven up to my room. It was starting to get dark by the time I had finished healing my family.

"Ah, piece and quiet," I heard Raven say. I should of known that she was awake while I was carrying her upstairs. I smiled knowing that my cousin was back to normal.

"Hey Rav, how are you feeling?" I asked her while walking over towards my bed. I sat down near her feet and pulled out one of my spell books to read it, while listening to Raven.

"Much better thanks to you. Are you going to a school around here or no?" Raven asked me. I put my book down to answer her question.

"Yea, but the school is filled with werewolves, and I've found my mate," I whispered the last part, hoping she didn't hear me. But sadly, knowing Raven, she would hear me when ever I whisper anything.

"You did! You're so lucky, I want a mate. Do you think you could get me into the school, you know my mom would want me to learn, or well, try to act normal in a school," Raven explained to me. She might not be able to conquer up spells, but she's as smart as a witch in school.

"You know you don't even need to ask me, I could easily get you into the same school as me," I told Raven with a smile. I then got up from the bed and closed my eyes to concentrate.

Once I reached the schools main computer, there was a huge firewall up, nothing I haven't handled before. Right as I was about to break the firewall, it came back at me even stronger. Looks like someone is trying to block me from entering the computer.

Emily's P.O.V.

"Uncle, what's going on?" I asked my uncle. My brother was still watching his mate while Uncle Dougey, Rick, and I were back at school on the computer. Everything was normal until my uncle got onto the computer.

"Someone's trying to break into our computer. I'm making the firewall even stronger and throwing back a virus into their computer so hopefully they could stop," My uncle explained. Some students in our school have tried to break into the main computer, let's just say they all failed and their computers all ended up with viruses.

"I threw the virus back, but this persons computer is still fighting back. They almost broke the firewall again. I'm making the firewall goes as high as I can go but after that I don't think I could stop this person, the virus already should have," My uncle explained.

'What's going on over there?' My brother asked me through the mind link.

'Someone's trying to break into the main computer at school and uncle is trying to fight them off. He already threw a virus into their computer but nothing is stopping them,' I explained to my brother.

'What! Elizabeth is concentrating on something and she fell to her knees. Do you think she could be trying to break into the computer?' Blake asked me. That would be the only reason why this computer is so strong.

'Then she's really strong, but I'll tell uncle to stop cause she would be the only reason why the virus hasn't....' I was cut off by my sentence.

"They broke in," My uncle said.

"Let them, it was Elizabeth this whole time," I said to my uncle. A smile played on his face and he shook his head.

"Did you ever know that witches are quite funny? Witches have always been my favorite types of creatures," My uncle explained. Didn't know that, but ok. I've never been around a witch, or well, Elizabeth hasn't been her real self around me so I wouldn't know.

"Never did, what did Elizabeth break in for?" I asked my uncle. He started typing in his computer and a picture of a girl came up.

"Her name's Raven Knight, she's seventeen years old, and starts school tomorrow, she also has the same schedule as Elizabeth, and I'll work on changing yours, Rick's, and Blake's schedules to match Elizabeth's," My uncle added once he knew what I was ready about to ask next.

"Is Raven a witch to?" I asked my uncle. I was also curious to how Elizabeth knew Raven, relative or maybe even friends.

"Elizabeth never said, she doesn't know that we even know even know she's a witch, so we'll find out tomorrow. Now go home and go to bed, tomorrow is going to be an interesting day for all of you," My uncle informed me and Rick.

We quickly told Blake and had to practically go to Elizabeth's house just to drag him back home. I don't mean pull him and he starts following, I mean we literally had to carry him back home so we could eat dinner, go to bed, and get ready for one interesting day of school tomorrow.