Chapter 16 'Surprise, surprise'

Author's notes:

Hey everyone, sadly no one got it right on who barged in on Blake and Elizabeth, but enjoy. :)

Chapter 16 'Surprise, surprise'

Blake's P.O.V.

I had finally marked my mate. Now no werewolf would go after her knowing she is mine and only mine. I was trying to see whether she wanted to fully mate or not, but I couldn't tell because her eyes stayed Amethyst.

I noticed how the clock didn't change and wondered what was wrong with it. Maybe it needed new batteries or something.

I was happy when Raven said I needed to get Elizabeth out of bed. I slept on the couch and could actually barely sleep knowing my mate was crying and not in my arms.

Everything was going perfect until a woman's voice spoke behind me. I didn't recognize her voice and growled while Elizabeth screamed her head off.

Elizabeth stopped screaming while I turned around too look at the woman who interrupted us. I could feel my face turn pale as I saw an old woman standing in front of the door, floating. She was a ghost.

I didn't see anything else as I blacked out from there.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

All the color from Blake's face drained as he looked at my dead grandma. He then fell on top of me and all the air was knocked right out of me.

I used my powers to lift Blake off of me while I slipped out of bed. I placed the covers over him so my grandmother wouldn't see anything, I could care less who the person was, no one was seeing my mate naked.

"Gosh dear child, you're worst than me when I was your age," my grandma said while smiling at me as my cheeks turned cherry red.

"How are you here and what are you doing here?" I asked her, wanting to know why she stopped what Blake and I were doing when yet she encouraged me to mate with him.

"I was just visiting after seeing my two daughters, May and Lucinda," my grandmother explained. Speaking about bad timing, this had to be one of the worst times to drop in unannounced.

"How did they take seeing you?" I asked her, figuring that my mate wasn't going to wake up for a while. I had stopped time again, so no one would barge in one us, but my grandmother can defy any laws.

"Shocked the whole time I was talking to them until I told them you had to have sex with your mate," my grandmother said. I threw my face into my hands to hide my rosy cheeks that only grew brighter. I swear my grandmother only came back to embarrass me to death.

"Your parents were speechless and your father was not happy, but at least he'll be happy you haven't mated yet," my grandmother explained. I stared at her like she was crazy because at this point she was completely nuts.

"Grandma!" I yelled, surprised by what she was saying. I swear she is the only grandparent to tell their grandchildren to have sex with someone and then also embarrass them with it.

"What? Oh honey I think I might have spooked your mate, has he ever seen a ghost before?" my grandmother asked curiously. I wasn't sure, probably not considering there's not many creatures that come around here until I came here.

"Wake him up, I'm going downstairs to where everyone else is, and unfreeze time, I'll expect you down there soon since you'll be expected by everyone," my grandmother said before disappearing. I ran my fingers through my hair while walking over to Blake.

I snapped my fingers and he was instantly dressed in clothes, but he was still knocked out. I placed my head on either side of his face and just closed my eyes, wondering if I did something new he would wake up. I've never had to wake a person up before while using my powers.