Chapter 9 'Never scare a witch in the morning'

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

Ugh! I know I had school today, but my bed is to comfy for me to even get up. I was laying on my left side and the covers got pulled down a little and a cold breeze came in through my window.

I lifted my hand up and started moving it up against the wall to look for the window. I didn't expect the wall to respond with a moan, and I couldn't find the window.

Raven's P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen helping my mom, Blake's parents, aunt, uncle, Emily, and Rick all cook breakfast. It was kind of fun to, I got to know Emily a little bit and learned that Rick is her mate and the soon-to-be Beta of the pack.

"When is my lazy ass of a brother going to get himself out of bed?" Emily asked out loud. I then remembered what I did to Elizabeth one time to get her out of bed, and what the outcome was.

"If you want to hear something good, then 3... 2... 1..." by the time I got to one we all heard something huge bang against the wall from upstairs.

Everyone was looking at me and was shocked to hear a big crash like that. I started laughing while everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"All I can say is never scare a witch in the morning," I told everyone before we all quickly rushed upstairs.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"Dang Elizabeth, your the one feeling my abs and the next thing I know, I'm being thrown out of bed and straight into my wall," Blake complained.

I then heard people laughing from the doorway. I turned and saw Emily, Rick, Blake's parents, my parents, aunt, and cousin all laughing in the doorway.

"Blake, you need to remember that my cousin never sleeps with anyone in her bed, and that she is the most powerful witch alive that can do anything. You scaring her in the morning is not the best way to live. Trust me, I've tried waking her up before," Raven informed Blake.

Blake rubbed his head and got up from the floor. He went to crack his back and he cracked it, everyone was able to hear that crack in his back.

"Now I have to fix the wall," Blake's father said. We all looked behind Blake, and I'm surprised that Blake didn't go through the wall with how hard I threw him.

"I should be more aware of how strong Elizabeth really is," Blake said before walking into the bathroom. He turned the shower on and steam came out from behind the door.

Everyone else had their eyes on me, just waiting for me to explain why I did that to him.

"What? I was cold, went to close my window, he moaned and didn't have a shirt on, or pants, just boxers, and he quickly found himself out of bed for scaring me," I quickly explained.

"Only my daughter," My mother said while shaking her head and rolling her eyes. A smile appeared on her face and she walked away, my dad followed her back downstairs.

The little crowd soon disappeared, leaving me alone in Blake's room, on his bed. I laid back down on his bed, feeling myself already drifting back to sleep.

"Oh no you don't," Blake said. Before I could so much as open my eyes, I felt two hands slide under me and lift me off the warm bed, and straight into the freezing air.

"Blake! It's freezing!" I yelled. I was still in my jeans, but my arms were freezing cause I was only wearing my tank top, my jacket was somehow off of me.

"You've got me to keep you warm," Blake said with a smirk on his face. He then wrapped his arms around my waist, and instead of warming myself up, I got soaking wet.