Chapter 5

Hello people!! OMG! I'm super sorry, I'm a total liar!!>_< I said I was going to update soon, but school is being a jerk! Anyways, I hope this chappie will be good!! Sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes!!:) Happy Halloween!

Disclaimer : I don't own Fairy Tail!

.

.

.

( Lucy's POV )

        Saving up money and with the help of the magic council as gratitude for helping them with some missions, I own the whole Heartfilia railroads, and rehired the servants that we once had living in the mansion. I also  built -with the help of my spirits- a big house a little smaller than the mansion but big enough for an orphanage that was a 15 minute walk from the mansion.

       In my free time I would help the orphanage, along with Yukino who stops by every few weeks helping me and the caretakers with the kids. We've grown so close that I consider her a sister and she me. I also pay for all the things the kids may need or want even if the caretakers refuse to let me pay for the bills, I eventually convince them to not worry about the payments, and they had no reason to worry about money problems since I was rich from all the S-class and SS-class jobs I've completed and the will of my mother gaining access to 100,000,000,000,000 Jewels when I come of age 18, plus some more few surprises which will come in a few months on my 18th birthday. (A/N: Yeah, she's still 17 and young in my story).

      I also was surprised by the fact that my dad left me a will of his own, but after finally knowing the truth about my father I... I was completely shocked. His will was giving me access to the Heartfilia fundings, that he had saved, and the Heartfilia Railroads and of course the home I grew up in, the Heartfilia Konzern.

      Whilst entering the Heartfilia Konzern I was greeted by none other than my two precious wolf friends, Shadow and Fang. Shadow was a pure black wolf with his left eye blue and his right eye red. On the other hand, Fang was the opposite;  he had pure white fur with his left eye red and his right eye blue. Though, Shadow has an eyepatch as a limiter covering his blue eye, Fang has an eye patch covering his red eye.

     A smile graced my face when they ran up to me. "Welcome home Luce" Shadow said through telepathy along  with Fang who said " How'd your mission go Lulu?" "It was good" I said crouching down to give them a hug and walking towards the mansion explaining the details of my mission. As I got inside the mansion I was greeted by the servants, though I prefer calling them my friends, welcoming me home while I gave them all a smile and walked towards the main study which was once my father's, with shadow and Fang close behind and once I open the door I heard the lacrima in the office beeping, meaning someone was contacting me, most likely master giving giving me the rest of the details concerning the dark guild.

     "Lucy?" "Yes, master" I said sitting down on the study's chair. "Well, tomorrow you and the team will meet up at the train station at noon, and will travel to Contesta Village and will then meet up with the rest of the guilds in an abandon 2 story house to make up a plan and defeat Death's Door and its lower branches" "Alright, I'll update you once in a while" "Okay, my child I'll be looking forward to your progress, goodnight." He said with a smile which I gladly returned. "Goodnight and goodbye" I said as the connection ended.

       "So will you guys like to join me on this mission?" I asked Shadow and Fang who were waiting patiently for me to finish my conversation with the master, and who responded by nodding eagerly.

       "Alright, let's go pack." I said and went to my room to get my backpack which was pure black bag with an endless supply of space. I grabbed my clothes, belts, shoes, hair accessories, toothbrush, and toiletries, In addition, I had a separate gold bag that was similar to my black back pack, where I stored some treats for Shadow and Fang, and for me, i packed some trail mix, granola bars, lollipops, gum, chips, water bottles, and fruits.

        After a while of getting ready for tomorrow, I took a bath and changed into some gray sweats and a light pink tank top with white flip flops and my hair in a high ponytail. I then went down to the dining room where Shadow and Fang were waiting for me along with my other friends- the servants who help out around the house- to eat dinner. We had a good time talking and laughing with each other, and went our seperate ways after we finished eating. Shadow, Fang, and I went to visit the orphanage and when we arrived we were greeted by the kids and caretakers.

       "Lucy-nee!" All the kids yelled running towards me and giggling; I gave them all a heart- warming smile while they took turns tackling me on the ground. "Hey, how are you guys doing?" I asked while getting up with the help of Yukio, one of the caretakers, while the kids responded with a "good" or "great" and returned in playing with Shadow and Fang.

        I also summoned some of my spirits to play with them, as requested from the kids, and after much playing with each other it was night time. " Lucy-nee, can you please tell us a bed time story?" A 6-year-old girl named Nana asked while the others nodded eagerly in agreement. "Of course" I said with a warm smile while I picked a book called, "The Dragon Princess" and made my way to a large room where all the kids sleep. Even though they have rooms to share with two to three people, I made an extra large room, so when I come by to visit and read them a bedtime story, they all sleep together.

        I summoned Lyra to play a soft and peaceful melody while I read, and halfway through the book I saw all the kids asleep so I ended it and thanked Lyra before she went back to the Spirit World. I tucked the kids in their beds with the help of the caretakers who thanked me before I left to go back to the mansion with Shadow and Fang following close behind.

        After we got back to the mansion, we made our way upstairs with me yawning every few seconds, causing my wolf friends to snicker at me while I pouted. When we entered my room, I changed into one of my pajamas that was pink with white polka dots. It had a spaghetti strap top with shorts that ended at mid-thigh. I then saw how Shadow and Fang were already in their own beds, both on each side of my bed like they were protective of me, which they were. "Goodnight" I whispered while I gave them both a night's kiss on their snout before turning off the lights, climbing onto my own bed hearing 'goodnights' from both of them as I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.
.
.
.
Hey guys! Sorry again that I was late on updating. I'll try my best to update as soon as I can, so please have patience with me!! Have a Happy Halloween!! Until next time!!
                - PrismRoot_Starlight