Author's Note

Okay, so first off I want to wish you all a Happy New Year, and hopefully you all had fun celebrating with your friends and family.

Alrighty then, this is not an update.

Now it has come to my attention- through notifications- that this person - I'm not going to say who- has added this story- MY story- Lucy's Resolve to their reading list. I don't have any problem at all with people adding my stories to their reading lists, I'm happy that people do that. But what I am not happy with, is that they would copy my ideas and make it their own.

It always comes to my attention when notifications would pop up saying that so and so had follow me or added my story to their reading lists. And me being who I am would check them out and see if we have the same tastes in anime or another kind of genre. But when I saw this person's profile, we did have some anime in common; however, it said that she had published 8 books already, none completed yet, and as I was browsing through 'her stories' one in particular caught my attention, and what do you know? It was a story called Lucy's Resolve.

So, being me I was like okaaay, so we have the same story title. Her story detail, no offense, was pretty bland, saying that Lucy was ignored for 11 months and blah, blah, blah, and I think it was the title and the 'ignored for 11 months' that caught my attention because mine was 12 months, but anywho as I read the first chapter my first reaction was that I was shocked and it grew when I read the other chapters because first off: it had the same people who in my story didn't ignore Lucy like Makarov, Mavis, and Gildarts, people who have recently joined the guild like Cobra, Lucy gaining Yukino's key, now making Lucy the only celestial mage in all of Earthland, her having being named the Celestial Maiden, her becoming in S-class, no one caring because they thought she was weak, Lucy having her 'symbol' when she became an S-class on her forearm, which the person who copied just had the key and not the crown. Then, there was also when Makarov told everyone at the guild that there would be a 'joint mission' with other guilds and Lucy would be the leader, the guild disagreeing with that, her spirits trying to come out, her living back at the estate, and instead of two wolves- this person- had foxes instead, as well an orphanage that 'Yukino helps with whenever she comes and visits', there was also the same scene when the 'foxes' woke Lucy up saying she was late for her mission and that she'll miss the train, also Lucy having learned teleportation and telepathy, Lucy having her own train compartment with 'Heartfilia' on it, to guild mates reaction to that.

(Sighs) Then there was the meeting place, intros (which she didn't, I think, have another guild that was filled with OCS) Lucy running towards the door, opens it up finds 500 dark mages surrounding them with the dark guild that does have a different name, Lucy fighting with a sword, some Fairy Tail mages realizing that they were mean to Lucy, Makarov telling the whole alliance that all the guild masters besides Sting, of course, decided to change their mission where instead of my OCs the Hardings, it was the 'Lobsters', and then that Lucy will know the way, her reaction, her buying the tickets for the other guilds and I believe that was it so far. The person hasn't updated since I haven't either (haha sorry about that).

Now isn't that just a coincidence?

Sure, this person may have added a few ideas and slightly change their plot so it could seem original, but the LEAST they could do was tell me that they were using my ideas. And, seriously, if they were going to copy they should have at least change the title of the story.

You know, I may be overreacting but this is a nightmare. It really irritates me and makes me sad that I'm doing all this hardwork, brainstorming ideas, coming up with my own characters and how they are going to fit in in my story, coming up with the plot and knowing your doing all this hard work for it just to be taken away from you, by someone else copying your ideas makes me really angry.

What's the point of working my butt off if someone is going to copy all of my work?

NOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. PLEASE STOP. I HONESTLY DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS, BUT IF THIS CONTINUES I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT THERE WILL BE.

And for the rest of you thank you so much for supporting me and my stories. I hope this mess gets all clear up. But yes, I will continue Lucy's Resolve because this is my first fanfiction on Wattpad and I want to finish it no matter what. I'm excited to finish it, I already have some ideas - that I assure are completely my own- that I want to add in my story, but I guess the problem for me is how I'm going to make those ideas fit in and how smoothly I want to transition everything so everything would be fully explained in great detail so it becomes easily understandable and fun to read.

Thank you all for listening, and please I hope you guys can keep an eye out for stories who are suspiciously like mine.

Yeah, I know that there will be a lot of stories that are similar to mine because of Lucy being ignored and all, her becoming stronger and whatnot, but if you guys come across stories that are closely in detail to mine and tell me I would really, really appreciate it.

I promise you guys that all the ideas I have for my Fairy Tail fanfiction are all mine. I just want to make that clear, so you guys won't think that I would copy others' hard work.

Anyways, thank you all for reading this! It's a new year and I want everything to be good and right, so I just hope you guys have a great year and be positive because great things await you in the future (sounds like a fortune from a fortune cookie but whatever). Anyways, until next time!!! XD