Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail.

Note: Lucy, Fang, and Shadow talk to each other telepathically, which will be italicized.
.
.
.
Previously: I closed my eyes knowing that this was going to be a long trip.

(Lucy's POV)

"So this belongs to you, blondie?" Laxus asked me as I opened one eye and nodded ignoring the fact that he just called me Blondie. After a pregnant pause, I opened both eyes seeing how they were still standing.

"Well, aren't you guys going to sit down?" I asked, gesturing to the chairs and sofas. They all took seats; Laxus, Gajeel, and Cobra on their own chairs. Mira, Lisanna,  and Juvia on the same sofa, much to Juvia's dislike seeing how she wanted to sit next to Gray who was sitting with Erza and Wendy on another sofa, and Natsu, well he was on the floor due to his motion sickness, but fortunately for him Wendy casted Troia on the four dragon slayers much to my dismay, knowing that this ride would be a long one.

They've began talking to each other as the train started moving while I opened a drawer on my desk taking out a blank sheet of paper and a pencil which was in a pencil bin. I started planning out my plan of action. After careful consideration and analysis of each individual's skills, on our team, I came up with the perfect plan though it's still wasn't finish yet seeing that I have to meet with the rest of the guild members who are participating in the alliance to make the finishing touches.

"Any plans?" Erza asked with superiority, walking up to me.

I nodded and handed her my recent idea in which she carefully looked over and nodded, handing it over to the others who after carefully analysing it, nodded in approval. Erza then gave it back to me and returned chatting with the others, but quickly glared at Natsu and Gray seeing how they were fighting. I just sighed, taking out paperwork that belonged to the Heartfilia business and getting it done beforehand.

"Didn't you finish you're paperwork a week ago?" Fang asked.

"I did I just want to finish my other paperwork so I won't have to do it later and plus I'm already ahead of time and if I get this approved then I get to own the Magnolia railroads meaning that I'll own almost all the railroads in Fiore." I responded with glee.

"You're right Luce, but make sure you don't over exert yourself. " Shadow advised.

"Okay." I said while putting my signatures on the last two documents. There were only a few I needed to get done so good thing I finished when I had the chance. I gathered all my paperwork into a yellow folder and put in my bag, and just watched what the others were doing, discreetly.

Laxus was listening to his sound pod with th his eyes closed, Gajeel was talking to Lily who was perched on his shoulder,  Cobra had his eyes closed probably sleeping, Natsu was knocked out by Erza who was talking with Wendy and Charle (A/N: Don't know if it's Charle or Carla=_=) who was bothered by Happy that was trying to flirt with her, and Mira and Lisanna were chatting as well, and finally Juvia who was desperately clinging onto her 'Gray-Sama'. All in all, they did the things I expected them to do.

(Time Skip)

After an hour and a half later we had arrive to Contesta village. It was a disaster. Run-down buildings, skulls and bones scattered throughout the ground, and the smell of burnt flesh lingering throughout the air just spelled 'death' all around the deserted town.

I walked out of the train with the others following close behind as I led them to the meeting point where we would meet up with the rest of the guilds.

Every minute or so; Lisanna, Wendy, Juvia, Gray, Natsu, and Happy would scream when we'd encountered bones, which practically everywhere. It was pretty funny, at first, but Mavis was it so annoying. I would have scream to, but since I was used to it already it didn't really bother me, but it did set my blood boiling knowing that these bone fragments were a part of an innocent human body.

"Why did the meeting place and dark guild have to be here and not in a more lively city." I heard Lisanna whine from behind me.

"You shouldn't say that, since the meeting point is close by to the dark guild, think about how many innocent people will fall victim to their massacres and tortures if it was in a 'lively city'. Be thankful the dark guild is placed in a deserted area rather than in a city with a big population." I said matter-of-factly, still leading the team who were shocked about my response; however, I could tell they understood and agreed to what I said especially the older and more experienced mages. I couldn't help but let a small smile adorn my face, until I caught something out of the corner of my left eye.

"Luce" " Lulu" I heard Shadow and Fang say with a serious tone.

"I know, keep a close eye on them. If they follow I want you guys to put up runes so they won't escape." I said still walking like nothing happened.

"Okay." They both said in unison as they headed in separate directions following the two 'spies'.

"Thanks." I said now facing the brown two-story house. We went inside looking around the house. It was pretty shabby, barely able to stand, but pretty durable.

"It seems like we're the first ones here." I heard Erza note.

"I'm going upstairs until the other guilds arrive so we can introduce each other." I told the others, not caring if they responded or not. I walked around the second floor looking for a good place to rest in, until I found a grand piano in one of the masters bedroom. It was not in the best condition considering the black paint was wearing off, but other than that the keys were fine, they sounded great.

The room itself was okay as well. It had a king side bed in the middle of the room with worn out covers, a big bathroom, a closet that had a good amount of space and a glass stained door that led to the balcony.

It had a great view of a river that was running in between the valley of the mountains that were not that far from here.

I put my stuff down on the bed and went towards the piano. I sat down on the seat of the piano and put my hands on top the keys so they were now hovering over them.

I took a deep breath, before I let my hands move skillfully against each key making a beautiful melody.

The piece I chose to play was one of my original compositions. It's called "The Water Train". (A/N: I do not own it. It belongs to its respective creator Shaun Taylor McManus. Play the video ^_^ and you'll hear how nice it sounds!XD).

With every note I let seep out my fingers I felt the rush of nostalgia flow throughout my veins. With each key I pressed, a new harmony was born and the music kept continuing until the last note played.

I didn't realize it until now, but I had a lone tear fall from my eye as I stared out at the window the sun beginning to fall behind the mountains. I gave a sad smile watching as the once crystal blue sky was now covered in shades of red, pink, and orange.

I got up from the piano seat and started to head downstairs. Hearing the loud voices coming from the first floor, I knew that the other guilds were beginning to arrive and it was almost time to introduce ourselves.
.
.
.
Yay! Here's another chapter. The next one will introduce my OCs, and there will be a lot! Oh, and the good and juicy drama will begin in the later chapters so be on the look out!;) Anyways, hope you enjoyed it and excuse me for my spelling and grammar mistakes! Until next time!

                -PrismRoot_Starlight