Chapter 2

Previously on Lucy's Resolve: So now here I am standing in front of the guild...

.

.

.

(Lucy's POV )

        So now here I am standing in front of the guild hall of the one and only... Fairy Tail. I know you'll probably thinking 'what the hell is she doing still there, didn't she just explain that she was treated like trash' even I thought that, but well unfortunately I'm still here though I did think of giving them the favor of me leaving but you know what all I said was screw it... oh and dare I say screw them too.

         Anyways, I just returned from a solo mission, S-class. Yes, you heard me S-class,  I'm not and S-class mage and no I did not steal the S-class request- unlike a fire breathing idiot- I actually follow the rules. I'm not an S-class mage, but I am a SS-class mage. I became one two weeks ago, but I still go on S-class missions to give me more experience so later on I can take on harder missions with higher rewards ($_$). I was given a different S-class exam that Master Makarov and Mavis monitored, and after many hard and painful obstacles I finally made it and what made the 1st and 3rd masters of Fairy Tail surprise was that I beat the one and only Gildarts- the strongest mage in Fairy Tail- singlehandedly without the use if magic what-so-ever. Heck! Even I was surprised, it all started by us both just playing around fighting hand-to-hand combat until Gildarts put a little bit of force into his punch which hit me square in the jaw, which made me oh so pissed and resulted in... well let's just say an unconscious Gildarts having a footprint stamped on his face and finally understanding the wrath of my famous 'Lucy Kick'.

        After that whole event Master Makarov,  Mavis, and Gildarts welcomed me to the S-class family with open arms. Master had 'tried' to announce my promotion to the guild, but hearing the first thing Master said, which was my name, the guild returned to what they were doing, not caring what was being said about me. Gildarts and I had to calm the Master down since he was furious. I told him that it was okay though. He along with Mavis, Gildarts- who stayed in the guild more often- and myself didn't have the slightest clue why I kept being mistreated, I mean, come on a year's worth of partying for the return of long lost mage isn't really necessary. I mean a week is fine and heck even a month I understand but even that would still be a long time, and yet the only question and the only word I have running through my mind is "Really?"

Hope you enjoyed it! I'll try to update everyday if not then every two days, so keep looking forward to my story, oh and I don't own Fairy Tail, the great Hiro Mashima does (what a lucky guy). Anyways,  I look forward to your  comments. Until next time!!:)

                  -PrismRoot_Starlight