Chapter 3

Sorry, I was going to update yesterday but, I had a lot of homework, and ugh! Anyways, here's the 3rd chappie! Enjoy!

Sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes.

I don't own Fairy Tail.

.

.

.

(Lucy's POV )

           I sighed out loud before opening the guid doors, I didn't bother saying a greeting besides it's not like the guild members would respond. I only gave a small smile and nod at Gildarts who was at the bar; surprisingly not with Cana even though they are father and daughter,  Gildarts acts more like a father to me and I a daughter to him. We've grown really close, I sometimes even go on SS-class missions with him. We really enjoy each other's company and have also formed a team called Crashing Stars (A/n: First thing that I came up with=_=).

           Overtime I've grown to change. I've changed my attire wanting to start as a halftime solo/team member SS-class mage. Instead of wearing my usual revealing clothes I now consist of wearing mostly jeans, sometime shorts, rarely skirts, and on a few special occasions I wear dresses. My appearance has changed though,  not that much, but you could note the differences. From the immense training I did, I lost weight, I had a more curvaceous figure and a more toned skin.  I looked more healthier and my face looked brighter just from all the diets my spirits gave me to do. My golden - yellow hair is now up to my waist with slight curls at the end; right now I'm wearing white ripped skinny jeans with an off-the-shoulder light blue top with brown knee-length combat boots and a brown belt with my keys and whip attached to it. My personality hasn't changed much either, just sometimes when people offend me or especially the few friends I have left,  then... let's just say that they wish they haven't met me. 

          I had learned new magic from the help of friends, spirits, and the Spirit King who gave me a book of celestial magic that was filled of spells I never knew existed though I still use my keys as my primary magic. I like fighting along my spirits, so I stick to using my celestial magic and when I use my other magic it's mostly when I desperately need it or my keys get taken away, which is not likely going to happen.

          I had gained many more keys from my travels as a solo mage and have collected the whole set of the 12 Zodiac Keys including Ophiuchus that Yukino gave me after much discussing- or more like arguing and disagreeing with each other- I finally gave up and welcomed my new spirits to our family, which they gladly accepted.

          Anyways,  here I am sitting alone at a table in the corner of the guild away from the other guild members. I noticed that mostly all the guild members where here since Master contacted me via lacrima that he had an announcement, so after I  finished defeating the dark guild, I was requested to defeat by the magic council, I teleported, one of my new magics, in front of the guild halls seeing that I had to come ASAP, but not before I turned the dark mages in to the magic council, collect my reward and placing my mark/symbol on the dark guild's door, which was a rainbow key and a gold crown in the background. I also had my mark on my right shoulder that changes colors on the key and crown - like my guild mark does- but sometimes I leave it as the original rainbow key and gold crown, just like my guild mark I leave it at pink. I've been used to doing that(putting my mark) ever since I defeated my first dark guild all by myself as an S-class mage, and I've been slowly known all around Fiore- heck even Earthland- as the Celestial Princess/Empress/Maiden though not many know my true identity besides that of the new magic council, the King of Fiore along with Princess Hisui, a handful of the guild masters, the ten wizard saints, Crime Sorciere- who joined Fairy Tail like Cobra, after the whole Tartarus Arc, but they(Crime Sorciere) still do work for the council. Gildarts, Mavis, Porluysica, and Yukino know too, even some people who aren't incredibly dense and stupid like a certain pink-haired dragon slayer or as he calls it salmon-haired, would probably figure out that I'm the only Celestial Mage in all Fiore or even the whole Earthland, but for my guild they wouldn't even think about me being the Celestial Princess. Though that is the only one of the reasons why the Celestial Princess is famous. I'm also known for my novels, I've written a trilogy and it's really popular. I, of course have a pen name, obviously, to have that sense or aura of mystery surrounding my persona. I didn't want people to know that it was me, Lucy Heartfilia, who has accomplished all of these things. Well, not yet anyways.

.

.

.

Hope that was good. The next chapter will finally be going with the storyline that I have plan, and these first few chapters were just a brief description of what's been happening before and all. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed it. Until then!!:)

              - PrismRoot_Starlight