Chapter 10: Next Mission

Hey guys and gals! Hope you enjoy this chappie!XD May contain spoilers!!

Anyways, moving on!

I don't own Fairy Tail! If I did NaLu would've been canon since the day they met! And not to mention the many pink-haired brown-eyed babies they would have!!XD

......................................................

Previously: Lucy's eye twitched as Master's grin was directed to her, before he ended the call.

'What is that old man up to now?' Lucy thought to herself, as the whole group headed back to the two-story house to get their stuff and head to the train station.

.....................................................
.
.
.

(Normal POV)

After the group got their bags from the meeting point, they headed towards the train station, seeing how it was still early outside.

......................................................

As the mages were walking towards the train station, that was a little bit outside of town, a certain Celestial mage who was walking at the back of the group had put on a gold ring with a strange symbol on her left ring finger.

"What's that?" Gray asked besides Lucy. And just like Happy, he also refused to leave the blonde's side much to Juvia's disappointment.

"Hmm, uhh, you can say it's sort of like a free pass." Lucy hesitantly said, not really sure how to explain it, since the meaning behind the ring was a secret.

"What kind of free pass?" Happy asked, as he turned to face the blonde girl, still riding on Shadow's back.

"You'll find out soon enough." She told him, smiling slightly.

"Hmm, okay. I hope it's a free pass to buy fish." The blue exceed said, mumbling the last part and turning his attention forward.

Gray and Lucy both sweat dropped at his words.

"So, how have you been Lucy?" Gray asked, as he unconciously stripped his shirt. Lucy sighed, whether it was from the question or the stripping, who knew.

"Gray, you're shirt." Lucy deadpanned. Gray's eyes widened.

"Ahh! When did that happen?" Lucy cracked a smile, shaking her head at his antics.

"You never change do you, Gray? And to answer you're question, I've been good." Lucy softly said, once Gray put on his shirt.

"Well that's good to hear." The Ice mage smiled.

"Well, how about you? Have you been good?" Lucy asked. Gray sighed.

"Yeah, I have."

"I'm glad." Lucy smiled, glancing at him.

The group arrived at the train station, stopping to discuss an issue.

"What are we gonna do for the tickets?" Mira asked. Everyone then began taking out their money counting it, not noticing Lucy walking up to the ticket booth. She smiled at the man in uniform.

"Miss Lucy, what a surpise. What can I do for you?" The brown haired man asked, returning her smile. The Celestial mage showed him her left hand, wiggling her ring finger; her ring glowing white for a second. The man's eyes widened, before nodding.

"How many?" He asked.

"49 to Shirotsume town." Was all she said, making the man's eyes widened even more. Lucy let out a soft laugh.