Chapter 6

Yay!! Here's my gift to you, a new chapter, hope you guys enjoy it and sorry for the grammer and spelling mistakes. If you guys want Lucy to pair up with someone or someones *wink* *wink* or if you want me to add other pairings say who because I have no clue for the pairings and I'll consider any pairings you throw at me. Anywho, thanks for all the reviews and votes!! *Virtual high five*

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail

Previously: "Goodnight" I said giving them a night's kiss on their snout before turning off the lights, climbing onto my own bed hearing 'goodnights' from both of them as I drifted of to sleep with a smile on my face.
.
.
.
.
Lucy's POV

(The next day)

"...cy...Lucy...LUCY!!"

"Whaaaaa!!" I yelled as I fell off my bed face first on the ground. I heard snickering as I slowly got up and pouted when Shadow and Fang howled in laughter.

"It's not funny... I'm tired so..." I started saying as I got back on my bed, "I'm going back to sleep" and with that I lay down and pulled my covers up to warm myself up, closing my eyes ready to go back to sleep until I was rudely interrupted by none other than Shadow and Fang, who yanked my covers off.

I groaned, "Ugh... why do you guys hate me so much?" I said as I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Oh Luce, you know we love you" Shadow said.

"Yup, and we wouldn't wake you up unless, oh that you have less than an hour to get ready and make it to the train station to go on your mission, but other than that we wouldn't want to wake you up, Lulu." Fang said as I smiled.

"Aww. I love you guys too." I said sitting up and giving them a genuine smile( that I rarely show nowadays) while stretching when that's when I realize I was forgetting something. My face turned into one of confusion as I tilted my head to the side, which both Shadow and Fang thought was cute, and then I remembered what Fang said.

"You have less than an hour to get ready and make it to the train station to go in your mission" "Less than an hour" "Less than an hour" was repeated over and over again as my eyes widened in realization.

"Oh my God, I'm going to be late!!" I yelled as I quickly tumbled out of my bed falling once again face first to the welcoming floor earning howls of laughter from the two wolves, but right now I didn't have time to argue instead I quickly went to the bathroom took a five minute shower, brush my hair and teeth.

I then went into my drawers pulling out my undergarments and wearing mid-thigh camouflage shorts, a black long sleeve shirt, a white belt with my keys and whip, and black combat boots that ended at my ankle.

I summoned Cancer to do my hair, something quick but cute and he didn't disappoint. He made my hair into a side ponytail with the end of my hair slightly curled.

Satisfied with my look, I smiled, putting on my limiters. A gold diamond star necklace with matching earrings and three gold bangles on each wrist complemented my look even more. As I glanced at the clock beside my bed it read 11:45, meaning I didn't have any time left to waste any more.

I hurriedly made my way to get my two bags and telling Shadow and Fang to follow me by traveling in shadows, seeing if anything suspicious happens during the mission they could help us giving us the advantage, and to only reveal themselves when I say so, which they agreed.

I grabbed an apple and ate it quickly since I didn't have any breakfast though Shadow and Fang did. I quickly teleported(A/n: One of her new techniques that she learned from training) myself in front of the train station, startling some people, but I didn't pay much attention.

Luckily,  I was the first one there, but not a second later I saw Erza arrive with her, not surprisingly, mountain size luggage. After Erza, came Mira and Lisanna with bags of their own, then came Laxus who carried a black backpack, who was then followed by Wendy, Charle and Juvia with their own respective luggage. Next came Gray who was already shirtless holding a dark blue bag, after him was Cobra, Gajeel, and Pantherlily all with their own luggage, and of course Natsu and Happy were last with their own backpacks on their backs like always.

While each member was arriving I headed toward the ticket booth buying everyone's ticket, as I walked back to where the group was, I heard Loke's voice.

"Everything will be alright, princess. Don't worry,  you're spirits and I are with you and not to mention Shadow and Fang. We're here for you everything will be okay."

"Thank you Loke." I whispered brushing my hand across his key and smiled a small smile feeling his response with a small amount of energy resonating from his and my other spirits key along with a soft glow.

While handing out the tickets, I earned a few confusing gazes, and mutters of thanks, in which I slightly nodded in return. After I was done, we still had 10 minutes left to spare before the train to Contesta Village came, so I headed to an empty bench that was near by and once I sat down, I sighed.

"I don't think I could do this." I thought to myself as I felt the back of my eyes sting.i quickly shut my eyes tight.

"Okay, Lucy calm down, calm down, don't think about them." I took a deep breath as I reopened my eyes feeling Shadow's and Fang's presence besides me.

"Lucy, it's going to be okay" Shadow said.

"Yeah, don't you worry Lu, we're here for you, always." Fang said.

"Thank you, you guys really are the best and I really appreciate it." I said smiling a little bit.

"I just really miss them." I sighed once again.

"You're too nice, you know that, right Lulu?" I heard Fang say while I closed my eyes and smile.

"I'm not that nice, but after all that's happen between me and them, I've already learned to forgive them. I'm not that kind of person who holds a grudge or seeks revenge." I answered back, eyes still closed not minding the eyes that were on me.

"And that's why we love you, Luce. You're a pure hearted girl, one in a million with a heart of gold. Knowing you, you'll get through this because you're strong inside and out." This time Shadow was the one who responded. I slowly opened my eyes that were filled with tears, not wanting to cry I held them in. With a small smile I looked down ignoring the curious gazes of the rest of the team.

"I don't know what I'd do without you guys and my spirits. Thanks Shadow, Fang looks like the train is coming, keep close." I said getting off the bench, as I heard the train whistle. Grabbing my bags, I headed towards the train's opened doors with the others following suit.

I opened an empty V.I.P compartment that was quite big since it was reserved to none other than me. I sat down on a comfy wheel chair, that belong to a desk, as I heard the shuffling of feet, where one by one my teammates entered surprise seeing the compartment with my last name 'Heartfilia' engraved in a beautiful and elegant cursive writing on the front of the door. I closed my eyes knowing that this will be a long trip.

Yay!! I updated!!:) I know I know sorry I was late, but instead of giving you the excuses of why I didn't update in like two months, I'll just say that life happens. So anyways, it's Christmas. Merry Christmas or if you don't celebrate Christmas, then Happy Holidays!!:) Until next time!!:)

                -PrismRoot_Starlight