Chapter 9: Remembering

Hey! Hope you guys enjoy this chappie! Let me warn you though this chappie will contain mild swearing so beware, and sorry that I'm no good at writing fighting scenes, it's not really my strong suit. There won't really be like actual fighting scenes, but they are kind of like "fighting scenes" sort of. Do you catch my drift? Anywho sorry for any grammer and spelling mistakes! May contain spoilers!!!

Moving on to the disclaimer!

I (unfortunately) don't own Fairy Tail, as much as we all want me to.

.....................................................

Previously: 'Why have so many powerful mages gathered up in one place? Unless...'

"Lucy, they've escaped!"

"Damn it, it's a trap!"

I paled, as I saw the 9 main members of Death's Door standing in line in front of the army of dark mages, smirking.

..................................................
.
.
.

(Normal POV)

The light guild alliance quickly got into a fighting stance, carefully eyeing the 9 black cloaked members with only the bottom of their faces showing.

"What the hell is going on?!" Sting yelled, his fists lighting up.

"The whole thing was a trap." Cobra growled, poison seeping out of his fists.

"How do you know?" Erza asked requipping into her Heaven's Wheel Armor.

"Blondie." He simply replied as everyone turned to the blonde Celestial mage.

'Ugh ... so much for my plan of action... sometimes I hate being right.' Lucy thought, mentally sighing.

"Lu, what is going on?" Yukino asked.

"The whole thing was a trap, but I'm pretty sure I got a good idea on who's behind it." Said girl claimed.

"Who?"

"That's not important right now, Yuki. Listen, I need you to do something, will you do it?" The blonde mage asked eyeing the dark mages in front of her.

"Of course, whatever you need."

"All right, I need you and Hibiki to insert information to the whole alliance about what you guys know about these 9 dark mages, and later on I'll fill you guys in on anything else you guys need to know."

"Yeah okay." The Angel slayer said moving towards Hibiki.

"Ahh, so I guess it is true then, Lucky Lucy Heartfilia has joined an alliance. Tsk, what a bummer. Why don't you join us princess," the 7th ranked member of Death's Door, Jack the Titan sneered, "leave these pesky flies and weak mages, you'll do better with us, we know all about you after all." Lucy snorted.

"You know, as tempting as that sounds, I can't do that." The blonde mage said, fingering her keys, communicating telepathically to her spirits, this not going unnoticed by the mages in front of her.

A figure stepped forward from the line of dark mages, making the alliance members take a cautious step back, all except Lucy who stood her ground, narrowing her eyes as she saw a familiar black tattoo running across a part of the face that was shown of the mage in front of her.

"Lucy." The mage in front of her hissed out, acknowledging her presence.

"Reaper." Lucy said, almost in a questioning voice, disbelief etched on her face.